Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @eth I really struggle with motivation so today I hope to clear out some clutter near my art desk.  I have chronic fatigue to deal with so have just been sleeping most of the day.  Thanks so much for tagging me in reading the discussion really cheers me up.

I didn't really like your initial reply about sorry and hope to my qualms with everything @greenpea I'm not happy about what the mhs.

@eudemonism  sorry eudemonism I meant it as a compliment. I apologise if I have offended you in anyway.

@Mazarita It was great to hear from you and to hear you are still going well.  Terrific your creativity is flourishing and well respected.  I did not mean "moving on" in a bad way, its good to know you still feel connected to this community.  It certainly has been a journey and wonderful to feel long term connections.  HugsHeart

@greenpea

Smiley Happy

@Angels333 A clean art desk sounds wonderful. Til you make mess again ... ?

Smiley Happy

@eudemonism 

Smiley Happy

We all do what we can.

Your social life is amazing now @eth 

Smiley Happy

Busy in here today, it's great to see so many people supporting and helping each other. @eth your schedule sounds active, it's great that you can get out to experience all of those activities each week. You mentioned it's taken a while to get to that point, which I thought is a good reminder for all of us. Changes take time, and even making one change a month will add up to a lot of changes in your routine and life over two years Smiley Happy

Hi @Angels333  @Appleblossom  @Zoe7 @greenpea @CheerBear 

Thanks for the feedback.  Those posts really helped me recognize today how far I've come.  It was a really good day at home for me today, all quiet next door too which is great.  I built the shelves without any problems and have now completed the new look in my cabin.  Feels great.  So much less chaotic and I know that will be good for my MH too.   I would share photos if I knew how to upload them.

Hope today has been one of the better ones for you all.

Thanks to you too @Ali11  just saw your post.  

@Ali11  Hi Ali11 you are right making small changes little by little end up being big changes for the better 🙂 I think also reminding ourselves that we might slip up along the way but that is okay too just brush ourselves off and try again.

@eth  I am sure the shelves look great and will be super functional for you too. Ali11 is right what you are doing inspires the pea forward even though she just wants to sit inside her pea shell 🙂

So true @greenpea  sometimes it's even 3 steps forward and 4 backward but if we can get out there and try again it seems to take less time to repeat the 3 steps forward the next time around.  At least that's what I'm finding, especially when it comes to using a Shebah ride or catching a bus - still can't do the latter alone but am getting closer in baby steps.  And I'm using Shebah again now that they've fixed their advance booking set up on their phone app.  Took a break from that for quite a while and it feels great to be doing it again.

It means a lot to me that you say you're inspired.  If my experiences can help even one other person then all the effort is worthwhile.  And I still couldn't do what you do with going for your walks every day.  I can barely make it half way around the block and that's when I know the sw is coming in the other direction and I have my phone in my hand.  But that's more than I could do a month ago - like I said, baby steps.

Hi @Appleblossom ,  yes  clean art desk sounds good sadly I didn't get to it today,  hopfully tomorrow I'm hoping I can find the motivation .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance