Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hello my magical Mazy HeartHeartHeart @Mazarita 

It's absolutely wonderful to hear from you! Thank you!

Like you I don't think it matters what title 'A Long Rave' is under, so long as I still get tags from it 🙂 Your right I'm not posting on it as much, but still reading along every day as my friends remember me there 🙂 I started the exposé so I had a place where I could just blurb without changing the flow of the Raves converstions. Though for a thread that's going onto 'Social Spaces' {I think} it has some pretty heavy duty stuff going on at times - but I guess so do all the threads on SANE.
I'm not surprised your sleep pattern is a bit 'screw if', this undertaking your on - it really is huge, months of it! So proud of you Heart I agree that if you can't do something . . . well, you can not, so the best thing to do might be to manage it the best that you can 🙂
Congratulations on your project coming to a major moment in the next couple of weeks Heart When you say that there's a lot of continued work after that, does that mean you won't be back in May? It's all ok, I've just been keeping that month in mind a bit & it's only a week away. No need to respond, I'll just start thinking about June instead 😉

Beaming down an Enterprise full of love & pride for you Mazy Heart

Lest we forget.

Just calling by with a good morning to all 🙂 Hope the day starts/has started well.

Mine started early as we went to a dawn service with a couple of others from the school. My middle and their friend layed a wreath on behalf of the school and did it so seriously and respectfully which was great. We then had maccas hotcakes as a treat on the way home (which was also great 😉).

It's a funny feeling day today I think, especially with Monday as a public holiday also. It makes the week feel very jumbled up. Looking forward to normal weeks returning again from now.

Hope you all have some good in your day ❤

Hi @greenpea Good morning everyone.

I haven't had any dressings on for several weeks, & no pressure waist band (binder).

The surgeon said I didn't need to wear the binder anymore.

Thanks for your thoughts & well-wishes.

I'm so tired, I need a nanna nap right now...

Adge

@eudemonism I know that you are not meaning to be but you are quite the funny guy 😄 and yes I think it would be a good thing for the psychs, pdocs etc to be on the med for awhile to experience what the side effects are like because they ain't pretty!

Good morning all  @greenpea  @Zoe7 (Can't get it to tag you for some reason)  @Adge @CheerBear @saturnzoon @outlander @Exoplanet @Shaz51 @Ali11 @MDT @Angels333   

@Adge  hope your wound clears up quickly.  And that being back at work goes well for you.  Have you thought about taking some vitamins to boost your energy levels?

@saturnzoon  really hope things start to improve for you soon.  You too @Angels333 .  

Nice to hear from you @CheerBear   I bet you're looking forward to getting back into a routine with your kids.  How did you go with your car?

@greenpea  so sweet that your son wants to walk with and guard you.

Have 2 1/2 days alone now before my next support worker.  No solid plans but a few things I can be doing.  Gardening - transplanting some plants and putting some seeds in for winter crops,  and putting together some flatpack shelves are most likely today.  Possibly having a go at using the electric mower and doing the lawn.   Will also get on the exercise bike - I've done 3 days in a row now so want to keep it up.  Very much hoping boofhead stays quiet or at least leaves me and dog alone.  He's been quiet for a couple of days now so fingers crossed.

Hope today is one of the good ones for you all.

@Zoe7  tag is working now.  How are your holidays going?  Thinking of you as I go through the instructions for the shelves.  Thinking Zoe would find this easy so I should be able to do it.  So many tiny parts!

https://www.target.com.au/p/bailey-5-tier-shelf/60533531

@eth  Good morning and Hi eth :). Wishing you a perfect day ahead that you can get all the things you want done without the interruption of boofhead. Love greenpea xxxx

Snap!! @greenpea   How's your day looking?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance