Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Angels333 Oh well. There is always tomorrow. My desk wont get tidied for a few weeks.

Smiley Happy

@eth  I should use Shebah sometime but they wouldn't take son2 would they? Would they take by trans daughter I wonder .... am thinking of using a cab (even though it would be expensive) on Tuesday to take my son to his pdoc appointment to show him how it works. He used to use them years ago going to school and back but hasn't since then so it would be a novel way even though expensive. I might use Uber!

I knew you would smash out those shelves with no worries @eth Had full confidence in you Smiley Very Happy Did you end up getting the right sized baskets for under the bed the other day?

@greenpea  I'm sure they would take him if he was with you.  And it's worth enquiring with them about by himself, if you tell them a bit about him.  But maybe he can handle a male driver as well as a female ... ?  They will def take your trans daughter.     https://shebah.com.au/contact/

@Zoe7  yes I did get the right size.  I'm really happy with the way it all looks. How was your day?

So happy that you have your cabin looking the way you want it to @eth It feels good to have things looking how we envisage them to Smiley Very Happy

I am okay - day by day for me at the moment.

Heart  @Zoe7 

@greenpea  son2 would surely be eligible for a transport allowance from NDIS ...?  Mine is only $62 a fortnight but it covers 1 fare there and back to most of my places each week.  And I don't use it that often so it accumulates.  If you get it you can't also get mobility allowance from c'link so if he has that maybe you don't need it.  There are 3 levels of transport allowance with NDIS, mine is the lowest.  Worth enquiring about in your situation I reckon.

Signing out now to watch some telly.  Have a quiet and restful night everyone.  

@eth @Mazarita @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @Angels333 @CheerBear @Adge (thinking of you hoping that today is a easy one for you xxx) @BryanaCamp @Shaz51 @outlander  and all who pass wishing everyone a wonderful Friday!!! Yes it is Friday thank god! and I slept in an extra 1 1/2 hours!! I will be heading off for my usual walk around the bay and hoping that my neighbour will be there with me. Nothing planned for today just taking it easy before a busy weekend.

Hoping everyone is well lots of love greenpeaxxx

Yes, @Appleblossom It's best to not dwell on it not being done.   My biggest problem is most of the stuff on the desk belongs to my kids, so I need to rally them to be involved, it's like pulling teeth 😭

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance