Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I've had enough I give up I just want everything to stop I can't take it anymore 

Hey @Define_normal, sounds like you're having a really rough time. Please reach out if you're in need of support, sometimes just having someone there to listen can make all the difference in the world. 

@Jynx, I really need professional help but I live rural and there ain't none here. 

But just to let you know I am safe and I'm not alone at home

I get told 'reach out for help', 'we're here for you' and 'how can we help' by professionals yet when I do it's invalidation, unhelpful suggestions, you can't even remember I have a foster sister not step sister (yes this an important detail you shouldn't forget). Your professional title say clinical nurse. I am not sure how you reached that level in the mental health sector because you don't seem to know how to treat people with lived experience with empathy or validation. And then you wonder why I don't share anything with health professionals. Why I even bother to continue to trust each time I don't know.

sane.jpgf9a6fc2a7d9afd011ba3c1badc5718a7--depression-and-anxiety-depression-drowning.jpg

Getting through one day at a time. Feeling sad. Communication between S and myself is either zero or difficult. misunderstandings and a sense of unrealness is there. I don't want to play that game, " let's pretend everything is okay" game. That is how it appears he acts. I don't understand it. It feels plastic, cold and unfriendly. Wish I could understand it. I hate it so much

Feeling mildly angry and I want out. Just best if I say less words as possible and stay away from him. 

I feel like I have not only lost a friend but a massive part of me also ...and that sense of loss is becoming even more real with another friend that is in pain and I cannot do anything to help. I am hurting for her, missing her and wanting so much for life to be different. Tonight it just hurts 😢

This song for me is about my never ending guilt which will only be gone once I take the final step into the wild unknown ...........

Know me broken by my master
Teach thee on child of love hereafter
Into the flood again
Same old trip it was back then
So I made a big mistake
Try to see it once my way
Drifting body it's sole desertion
Flying not yet quite the notion
Into the flood again
So I made a big mistake
Try to see it once my way
Into the flood again
So I made a big mistake
Try to see it once my…                                                                     Would Alice in Chains ...............

i feel like I am getting nowhere , argggggggggg Smiley Sad

I knew my thoughts would drift to this today. Although I hadn't planned on today starting so soon. This will always fester inside of me as long as there is a me in existence. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance