Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

yeah I do I have to go back to get redressed and they felt really pinchy today so they will another look at them that’s why I got some extra time off this arvo, then back for them to take the stiches out they aren’t the ones that go out themselves @Birdofparadise8

it hurts when it’s straight but I can’t really bend it so basically just hurts all the time lol @Birdofparadise8 when I called they said that’s normal

@Birdofparadise8 hey princess, hope your psych session went well. I had a job interview yesterday, it all sounds positive so we'll see what happens.

I am pissed, my kettle developed a leak so now I have to buy another one. Can't live without the caffeine! 

How are you going?👑💮

That sucks they don't dissolve @ArraDreaming. I remember when I had my wisdom teeth out, they were dissolvable. Oh, that's not good. I do hope it does get better soon. 

Hey @ENKELI, it's so good to hear from you. Yeah, it was alright. We talked about last week and what he did, which gave me the reaction I had. He said the email was very good and really appreciated the time I took to write it, which was a long time, haha. We also discussed attachment styles as well a bit. He said it was and is related to what happened last week. He apologised a lot during the whole session. He said he should have thought through how to bring up fortnightly sessions better as I'm not like his other clients when I only have a particular time I can come in, plus rejecting, etc. We went over 15 minutes, and I still have so much to discuss. Oh no, I hope you get a new one soon. What type of kettle do you like? I got one for my mum last year, which is really good. I'll see if I can find it for you if you would like. I've missed you, by the way, @ENKELI. Also, sorry, congratulations on the interview. I hope you get the job. I'll have my fingers crossed for you. 

All good @Shaz51. Do you have any family on your mum's side to help with everything?

Yes @Birdofparadise8 

Big family but are scattered everywhere 

But have a few members have in town 

@Birdofparadise8 what sort was the one you got your mum? My last one was a Russell Hobbs with different temperature settings. I had a Breville Smart Kettle that I ended up giving to my mum when I moved back home as I didn't need 2 kettles...so I thought! I should have kept the one I gave to mum, it is heaps better and now I see they are over $200. I mean really?! I paid $100 for it about 8 years ago lol!

Dad is out of hospital and back home with my miserable old bag of a stepmonster, my aunt is slowly getting worse (to be expected with cancer) so I am expecting to be heading north shortly to pay my respects if you get my meaning.

I'll have to catch up on what happened last week with you. Glad to be back sweetie xo

I see you updated your pic. What do you think of the new album? I actually don't mind it. I downloaded the Anthology and haven't heard all of it yet, it all sounds very much the same with a few exceptions.

Here is the link Sunbeam Kettle 

it's on sale at Myer. 

That's good to hear your dad is out of the hospital. Oh I'm sorry I hope you can get him to Perth. I'm also sorry about your aunt. Yes, I do get what you mean. Hugs 🫂 🥰. 

Okay, sure thing, take your time. @ENKELI 

That's good @Shaz51. I hope you can all get together. 

@Birdofparadise8 thanks for that princess. I had actually been looking at that one. Does it have a keep warm setting? I use that setting a lot which is why I was looking at this one. https://www.myer.com.au/p/breville-the-smart-kettle-bke825bss 

Dad won't leave NSW now unfortunately. He had been planning on coming over to see his sister before he ended up in hospital but I don't think he will be coming over now. I'll have to wait and see.

I just nipped down to see my brother and his work had a kettle for sale so it will last until I can afford the Breville one. 

How are you going? 

Mmmm, I don't think it does @ENKELI 

That looks much better and it's not got plastic like the one I showed you. I just wasn't sure what your budget would be. Oh okay I hope they can talk on the phone or something. That's good, then. 

I'm alright; I'm just looking at the cardiac muscle for a class I'm writing some lecture notes I'm behind on and this video it's mind-blowing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiKgDOXlPfk 

@Birdofparadise8 sorry, I called my mum and she was on the phone for an hour!

Yeah my budget doesn't extend to the kettle I want at present but I'm hoping to be working soon God willing. I am just so annoyed at the one I had, but apparently it has a reputation for leaking. 

That heart video is amazing, proof of an intelligent creator in my very humble opinion. I am always amazed at the human body, how it functions and can be so robust yet so fragile at the same time.

What are you doing tonight? I'm thinking I might do hot dogs for dinner, something really simple. 

I have to try and find my dad's medals to wear tomorrow at the ANZAC service. I put them in a safe place, which means they could be anywhere!

Are you doing anything special tomorrow?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance