Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8, I don’t know anything about St Vincent, sorry. I hope they can help, it does sound like a well established hospital.

@amber22, I hope so. I felt like a bed potato today. Was in too much pain. Even now, I have dimmed screen, blue light glasses on and my eyes still feel strained. And the fun auras, I don’t know why I seem to get them more as I got older. At least The blind floaty things tend to be mild when they happen.

Yes thank you I will I’m just having my hot drink so I’ll be getting ready for bed soon but thank you. @amber22 I hope you have a good day tomorrow. 

Okay all good thank you @creative_writer 

That sounds great, enjoy your hot drink and a bit of a chill out tonight. I hope you have a restful night ❤️ @Birdofparadise8 I'll check in tomorrow with you

That's okay, I have been a bed potato a lot recently because my back has been so sore @creative_writer I wear blue light glasses too, and get floaty things as well! That's why I went to the eye doctor today too, and I had to get new glasses! Try not to go to bed toooo late tonight, some rest will be good for you!

@Birdofparadise8, proud of you for reaching out for that extra support and telling people about what's going on for you. That's a big step. 

Re: St Vincents, is there something in particular you want to know? I know people who have sought support from them. Would it be worth giving them a call? 

On the forums, we don't usually mention specific services because the huge variety of differences people have and not wanting to turn people off seeking support from services. And St Vs is one of the biggest in Vic so a lot of people have potential to seek support from them! Read more on the safety guideline

Okay thanks that sounds nice. 

Bye the way I’ve replied to an email if you send it @amber22 to me. 

Ah okay all good will do @TuxedoCat sorry about that. 

Also I was just in the web chat talking to a lady but then it got cut out and I was telling her an important thing I was just wondering if anyone can tell her I am safe. 

I was just wanting to know about there triage and what it is like compared to ACT in tas as they are terrible if you saw my earlier post.

@amber22 , I hope your new glasses help. I need to get new ones, I bent my old ones my accident, oops. I have separate evening blue light glasses too, the orange ones, they don’t come in a prescription though, but it’s okay for me, my eyesight is not perfect but I don’t need to look at long distances too much right now. The floating thingies are not the regular floaty thingies. They’re bigger. Like it’s weird. They’ll be bright green when I close my eyes and grey when I open them. It’s probably just migraine being migraine, my eyes were okay when I got them checked.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance