Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8, I've let the counsellors know ❤️  thank you for letting me know

I see! That is important info! hmm do you think you feel comfy calling them to see if there are differences? 

Okay thank you 

Yeah I’ll give them ago @TuxedoCat 

Morning how is everyone today? 

@Birdofparadise8, I am waiting for the emotional suffocation to get better. I usually feel better after my morning meds. How are you?

Hi @Birdofparadise8 and @creative_writer !!! Sending some rainbow hearts to wish you both a positive day 

❤️💜💚💛💙

Hi @hanami 💖♥️💗❤️🌸. I hope you are doing well this morning.

Yep I am pretty good @creative_writer . The weather here is humid and grey and making me feel a bit lethargic but nothing another coffee can't fix lol.

😍

Could be better @creative_writer @hanami 

I feel you there @creative_writer 

I had a chat with my aunt this morning she is a bit worried, and I asked her if making a new safety plan would help. She said she doesn't think that will be enough and she is going to have a chat with the person I talk to at KHL. I am a bit worried though she wants my parents to know but I don't want them to know. 

Sorry @Birdofparadise8 

I’m not in a really good headspace so I can’t offer much. 

Would you parents understand better if it came from your aunt who has dealt with this before and knows how to help them as well? 

I really don't know @Captain24 

Don't worry I will be fine. Hope you're okay?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance