Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I am hoping your appointments for next week go ok @outlander . I know on onday you have your Pop's doctor to start of the week, so hoping for you that you get the answers you need.

Was nice to hear the pdoc say those words. I feel like I have progressed a bit.

thanks @Snowie yes quite a big appointment, i made a double appointment as i know it will be quite long, ive also got my nurse on monday along with the house inspection and i was suppose to have a dental appt with the people down here and ive tried to cancel and they dont seem to want to do that even though ive explained to them three times why im not going back to that clinic yet so im just not going to go.

wednesday ive got physio and a car window repairer to come and fix pop smashed window
have something else on tuesday and friday but i cant quite remember which ones they were so will have to double check but i think is psych on friday

yes it is lovely to hear and its great that you think youve progressed even a little bit too. sometimes a baby step seems like a giant leap too.

how are you going @Former-Member ?

Wow @outlander , you do have a lot of appointments next week. You will be a busy girl.

I have a short course for MH starting on Monday that runs for 10 weeks. It is through the same place that I will do the DBT course. 

Have taken my meds and finding it hard to stay awake so will say goodnight sweetheart.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'd rather not say @outlander . Dont want to put a damper on your good day. Im really pleased your day has been a good one. We should celebrate them when they occur, because they dont happen often enough.

Sherry

that sounds interesting @Snowie
i hope it is helpful though.

goodnight, sleep well Heart

you wouldnt be dampening my day @Former-Member if i didnt want to know, i wouldnt ask but if you dont want to talk thats ok but going off that your not great and i want you to know that im here for you in chat or silence Heart

I'm super pleased for you lil Sis @outlander. Way to go. Every day I come looking for one of these good moments so it's really nice to hear that you enjoyed yourself & you felt like a little of the previous 'you' was back. You need to remember this day to know it is possible to have these days when everything else seems impossible. Hugs my sweet sister ❤️ 💜
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah I know gorgeous, and thank you @outlander . I just find myself in a deep hole right now and cant seem to see a way through, or out. And to make matters worse, I have over indulged in a few too many scotches tonight in an effort to stop feeling .. anything. I should not be here.

Sherry

hello and lots of hugs @Sans911 , @outlander , @Former-Member , @Snowie , @Former-Member  Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance