Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Hello and welcome to my story

Buenos días @MDT 🙂

hi @MDT

yeah things are pretty rough but yeah im getting on by. as we all do i suppose

haha not quite hispter lol but it turned out a lot better than i thought it would

ahh my pscyhiatrist jsut keeps telling me to wait with the medications- and to keep using strategies to help. ive been doing that. if it was working i wouldnt have ended up in hospital now would i

i wont change, ill jsut have to wait and see

how are you today?

how was your gym session?

@Former-Member i didnt know you could speak spanish! or did you google translate Smiley Tongue

hola @Former-Member como estas? Habla usted ingles? tu eres neuvo aqui! de donde eres?

@outlanderthat's always good that it turned out better than you thought it would haha

i know what you mean in regards to waiting around for meds to "kick in" and use strategies to help. The reality is that's all we can do. Do you have  a psychologist as well?

I'm not bad today thanks 🙂

Part of my management plan is to go to the gym every second day. I've found that I've increased the weights a bit too which is good (but bad because it hurts haha). So yeah today was okay in that regard with the gym. I usually go to my favourite coffee shop after too. Just to chill. The girl who owns it is my age.... i didn't think people could run businesses at this age.. But then I remembered 23 is kind of old haha.

Other than that it's a quiet night at home this evening. I guess that's also because of the fact people have moved on from me and such (what we were talking about before) but also because people get older and move on in their lives a bit.

Whenever I feel this sentimental about things (and it happened to me yesterday when I was driving through my old suburb) I think to myself that I need to move on in life. Live and work overseas. That's the ultimate goal at some point in the next 5 years. Next year I might do postgrad in the states but at this point I need to try to find a job to be secure with before graduation. That way I can make plans. I'm still waiting on 2 grad offers to get back to me so if anything transpires with that then I'll be off to those. Having a second language will help too. I kind of like the idea of living in South America... just live near a beach and drink michalada all day xD

I hope you've had a good few days despite where you are at with your mental health. I'm finding this forum is really cathartic for me lately so thanks for that 🙂 My other one on the beyondblue forums is kinda dying out (it'd want to.. it's about 300 posts long ahah) Any plans for the weekend ahead?

Take care 🙂

@MDT

yeah i have a psychologist and a psychiatrist.  what about you?

im glad your gyms going good- haha yes weight increasing isnt fun to start with lol

haha 23 feels like we are old hey- im not 23 yet only 3 years awaya nd i feel old lol

hopefully you will hear back from the grad offers too and even better getting one.

haha 300 posts, mosts threads here get higher than 300 pages so way above 300 posts.  yours propbably will in time too. you can also start threads on here specific to what you want to know or flick through and see what threads you can contribute too as well. only if your up for it of course.

im ok i suppose- jsut the usual.

hmm plans well my sister has a cold and mums at work so ill be watching both kids to start with but in the afternoon i have my little second job to do for an hour or so

what about you

My first post on the forums lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance