Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

At least you got a little of your assignment done @Sans911 - that is a start Hon Smiley Happy

Glad you got some rest after your mum left also - no doubt you needed it after an emotionally fuelled few days. It often takes effort with family, even though you love them it can be so emotionally draining too.

I am okay - just under the pump to get things done. I am going into work tomorrow but will have the morning to do a few things I need to do first. The next couople of days and weekend are going to be full on but once it is all done I can relax a little, Everything has come at once this week and I have really struggled to stay on top of it all. Really tired tonight but feeling okay despite that.

I understand that low funk - been a bit like that myself all week. Have you got anything on tomorrow that can help pick you up a bit? Something just for you? I know you have assignment work to do and that can take up all your time but you also need breaks and to do something nice for yourself also. Hugs Hon Heart

@Sans911 wondering how your going tonight and how your day has been ? 💜💜

Sorry, didn't get a chance to leave a post before I went out to my volunteer event. Just got back a little while ago. I'm much the same as yesterday - flat and low. It didn't help that I missed my main course at the restaurant as they messed up. By the time they sorted it out I wasn't interested. And a table behind us took one of my games to play thinking it belonged to the restaurant. I don't knowhhow they thought that when it was sitting on a step! I got it back but wasn't impressed by their attitude and lack of respect.

Big hugs @Sans911 sounds like youve had a rough time of it today 🌹

The world sometimes is a shit place to be in lil Sis @outlander. Sure there is beauty and magic, and sometimes hope and love, but when those things loose their colour, it does not inspire me to push on.

I'm sorry I'm in a negative mood.

Totally hearing you on that @Sans911 the world can definently be shite place indeed.
Would you like me to come sit with you for abit?

Please come & sit with me. I might need a shoulder to cry on @outlander 💜 💜

Of course @Sans911 my shoulder is there and offerring my hand to hold for as long as you need 💜

@Sans911 Heart

How are you hun?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance