Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

I'm glad you reach out here too @Snowie, even if you can't talk about. Just you being here is a good thing. You're amongst people that care a great deal about you. I like sitting with you when you need me to.

Tommorow is a much easier day @Zoe7. Just a couple of things on and I need to spend the day doing as much as can on my assignment.

I like sitting with you too @Sans911 

It makes me feel wanted Heart

I agree with everything @Sans911 said @Snowie - here for you Hon Heart

...and for you too @Sans911 Heart I really hope you can get stuck into your assignment tomorrow and are able to do a lot of it. You really are an inspiration doing this course - so impressed that you got through the last module and are back into it again - you only need to pass Hon and so far that is what you are doing - and that makes me smile for you Smiley Very Happy

Goodnight @Zoe7 @Sans911 

Am starting to drift, better log off before I headbut my laptop.

I hope you both get some sleep tonight and tomorrow is a good day.

HeartHeart

Hope you sleep well too @Snowie and tomorrow is a better day for you also. Let us know how you are going tomorrow after the tricky of today - much love to you Hon Heart

@Sans911 Heading off to so I can finish some work. Hope you sleep well Hon and get your assignment work done tomorrow. Goodnight Hon Heart

Goodnight @Snowie. Take care hun xxx

Aww @Zoe7 - you always have nice things to say xxx

Goodnight sweetie @Zoe7 xxx

Hey @Sans911 Heart How are you tonight Hon and how has your first day without your mum there been? Did you get any assignment work done?

Highlighted

I'm still very tired but I slept for a few hours after my mother left. I got a little of my assignment done, but again not as much as I wanted to.

I'm in a bit of a low funk tonight. Are you OK? I haven't got to read your post yet

For urgent assistance, call: