Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Difficulty talking to psych

I came by to say hi as my thoughts often turned to you both.

I can see that I was probably behind some painful stuff. I am really very, very sorry for that 😔

@TheVorticon  Dropping off some 💜💜💜💜 Sorry about the hearts, but sometimes they are needed.

Its sounding really tough for you at the moment, maybe even much longer than recent.

Just letting you know I care. 🥤🥤

Yes, and believe me, one can waste a lot of time talking to the wrong psych.  i have wondered in the past if some therapists only skills are to get you back in the door for the next session. sounds cynical and that it is hit and miss choosing the right one? Maybe there are other doors to knock on, and people with better skills?

Just seems like no one cares, I'm a crap pathetic monster and everyone else knows but they don't want to see it. So let's all just pretend I'm invisible until I'm not. Until the inside flips outside and I make everyone see, confronted with the ugly truth, the terror in the night. Horrible, terrible, monstrous, me.

Hi @TheVorticon,

It sounds like you've had a terrible evening. I know that it seems like no one cares at times but we care. We are here for you.

Thinking of you,

tropicalsun

I think that you shouldn't. No one should. 

I'm going to try to take a break from here. Might not work but worth a shot. 

@TheVorticon 💎💎💎

@TheVorticon  I say much the same stuff. I’m evil, a monster, pathetic, crap. It’s other name is childhood trauma, but some of us are afraid to put the blame where it belongs.

Just want to say I've never seen you as any of those mean things @Maggie. 💙

And I’ve never seen you as any of those either @TheVorticon 💙💎

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance