Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Mina1
New Contributor

New and introducing myself

Hello, I was looking for live chat support group and fumble into sane.

I am lost in my recent grief and also lost in navigating this website /forum.

Mina1 here and my mum passed away today. Trying to book a ticket for "last visit"

3 REPLIES 3

Re: New and introducing myself

Hey @Mina1 welcome to the forums! Not a 'live' chat, but certainly a chatty space. 

I am so very sorry for your loss. I have no words that could make things better, I can only send some hugs and tell you that you're not alone. Many members here have experienced significant loss and bereavement, and if you type 'grief' into the search bar at the top of the page you will find various posts from members. Could help to read them, might give you some ideas on coping. 

There's also Griefline, and you can always get in touch with SANE's support line too if you ever need someone to chat to. They're available Mon-Fri, 10am-8pm on 1800 187 263. 

Let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to support you. Here beside you in the storm 💜

Very sorry for your loss, @Mina1  😢

I’m so sorry you are going through this. I hope you are okay 💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance