Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Finally Answers..

Hey congratulations on your bravery in seeking help and paving out a smoother life journey. I too have just been diagnosed with Bi Polar and it is such a relief that after all these years of internal yo yo affect that l may have some answers and help to improve my life quality. I too have had a history of short stays in job positions as well as relationships. I havent yet been properly medicated but remain on my anti depressants. But once l do have a play with some meds lm hoping that l may find it easier to controls my fluctuating moods. So chin up and l am sending positive vibes. You have got this 🙂

Re: Finally Answers..

Hi @Tigereye80 

I was diagnosed with bipolar over 30 years ago. Have had loads of ups and downs too.

Stability (as they call it) or just plain peace has been it bit in the eye of the beholder sometimes. The journey has been a bit confused with the myriad of medications I have taken.

But…things are very positive at the moment. Having good supports in place (which may include this community) are gold. A good, patient, empathetic doctor is vital. Being mindful is invaluable.

Most importantly, be kind to yourself.  Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance