Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Family separation

Thanks @ AussieRecharger. It's not easy to forget that my own family are doing this damage. My ex is obviously very bitter and twisted but it hurts when she turns the kids against me. I will always be there for my kids and hopefully they speak again in future but my ex l couldn't be bothered with the childish games it achieves nothing.

@Former-Member You will never forget, but being there for your kids when they need you, you will always remember that too. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am still having a hard time getting anyone to help me with a separation agreement.  We have two cars one was my pride and joy an immaculate Ford XR6 my dream car we bought near new but she claims she owned it because it was put in her name for cheap rego with her health care card. I have an old Holden same for cheap rego but it's has major issues and can't be driven far stopping me doing a lot of things. I believe both cats should be sold and proceeds devided but she won't speak to anyone or agree to mediations. No lawer wants to help me. 

That is really tough @Former-Member. Sitting with you tonight xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Sunshineandsea . The next issue is Tuesdays court hearing where there are two intervention orders against me one from. My wife and one from my daughter.  I also have an order against my wife because ( advised to by police) she was spending all of the money in joint bank accounts without my knowledge. Also has control of car which is a joint asset. I have one against my daughter due to her harassing me after the split so the whole thing is stressing me out. Hopefully l don't crash again

It can be hard to implement and maintain strategies to avoid crashing during these times. Do you have a friend or family member that can attend court with you? @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sunshineandsea No l don't have any family that even speaks to me. I have applied to appear via video link but it's not certain yet. I have a lawyer organised. The order with my wife was adjourned from October because she didn't turn up.

Former-Member
Not applicable

The whole issue is going to court tomorrow .l am hoping it goes OK but hopefully l can appear via video link. I am still having terrible thoughts become of all the issues hoping on.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance