Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // What is mental health reform and why is it important for you // Feb 14, 7-9pm AEDT

Sometimes when I feel like there is nothing I can do to make things feel better, I do something simple like drink a cup of tea. It doesn't make anything better but sometimes doing something is better than doing nothing. I wish there was something I could do to help. I'm sending you a virtual warm cup of tea made with love.

Re: Topic Tuesday // What is mental health reform and why is it important for you // Feb 14, 7-9pm AEDT

Thanks Andra, yes I do, I'm very resilient. And very angry.

@matsionoah I am sitting here trying to think of something to say to you, but I can't think of anything that doesn't sound absurdly trite. So I'm just going to let you know that I am sitting here beside you right now.

@matsionoah resilience and anger are very useful in impossible situations. Thinking of you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance