Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday// Managing your anxiety during uncertain times - with WayAhead // Tues 25th August, 7-8:30PM AEST

Thank you @Peonies 

Thank you @SallyMartin 

Nice to see everyone, thank you for sharing ❤️

Re: Topic Tuesday// Managing your anxiety during uncertain times - with WayAhead // Tues 25th August, 7-8:30PM AEST

Thank you for your support, but struggling to use this online format.

@Teej wrote:

Thanks @SageSolid  and welcome to the forums 😊

For me the performance anxiety is a big one that I'm hyper aware of. Thanks for your comment about everyone being more worried about themselves. It's one to think about. 

My pleasure. I'm ust passing on some wisdom that helped me Smiley Happy

I did too at first @Marion1 

Stick with it, I promise it's worth it x

@Marion1 wrote:

Thank you for your support, but struggling to use this online format.

I can't do this on Android as I mentioned but find P.C. much easier if that helps?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance