Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: censorship on Sane forums

@Appleblossom @Anastasia  Thank you both. I really appreciate your caring. Been for a walk in the beautiful sunshine :). Nothing like nature to put one's worries at ease. Wont sleep soundly tonight. Cup of chamomile tea should help.

@MDT  Me too my friend Hams me too x

I have legumes in my lunch haha @greenpea

So pleased the walk helped a little @greenpea 

Really encourage you to seek advice/support from your local police station hun. You are very special to us. Please xxxx

100195897-long-walk-way-of-flower-garden-in-park-at-sunshine.jpg

@Appleblossom @Emelia8 @MDT 

Agree with @Anastasia

@greenpea

@MDT @Anastasia I spoke to my family and my mum .... my ex has suggested putting up a security camera. Keep windows and doors locked etc.I will seriously think about asking the police for help. You know what is probably kids.

@MDTlegumes are so yummy. I love them 🙂 and so do ducks! I dont know if I have told you Hams but our ducks used to eat tons of peas, tomatoes and lettuce. But they liked green peas the most 😄

download.jpg

Haha ducks are funny little ones @Fluttershy1 had some photos the other day of ducks. She wanted to take some home haha.

As a kid - wee hams - I used to go with my grandparents to the lake/pond near them for a picnic and a highlight was to feed the ducks.

Memories

That sounds really scary @greenpea. Glad you're ok and have some options to keep you safe.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance