Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

BoringJoe
New Contributor

Wondering if anyone else deals with this.

Hello This is my first post here. im 21 and Ive revently been diagnosed with BPD and find myself acting/ feeling like a little kid in social situations.

I act very innocent and vunerable, and i dont talk much either so its not noticable to people.

im not sure what this is about. i try to think of why i do this, and somtimes think its becuase it looks cute and want that attention some little kids get. Its hard to admit sincei dont beilve it would be attrative at all, but regardless, i still do it anyways.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wondering if anyone else deals with this.

Hi BoringJoe

Thanks for joining us here at SANE. I'm pleased that you are opening up to others regarding your recent diagnosis and the fears and concerns that come with this. The forum can be a great place to interact with others who might be experiencing similar situations to yourself. You will find everyone supportive. Not much activity this time of day (4 am) but check in later 🙂

Thanks

NiteKat (overnight moderator)

hello @BoringJoe and welcome, im also 21 and have BPD
the social scene can be a rather tricky one to navigate thats for sure.

@Broken-Mind @The-red-centaur and @MDT @Eden1919 are also other younger members as well and perhaps could offer some other advice too

Hi @BoringJoe
Welcome to the forums.
What sorts of things have you been doing to help yourself with this?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance