Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thoughts

Hello @Lilly6 

I am sorry I am only seeing your message now...

I hope that you were able to have some offline support, I am hearing you Lilly, I have days where I feel like there is no hope. Been very up and down myself of late and wondering what it's all about. I am sitting here with you Lilly and sending an abundnace of strength and love your way xox

@Lilly6 ,

Huge hugs to you. As if life wasn't challenging enough! I'm so sorry for your loss.

Please know we are here for you.

BPDSurvivor

Thank you @BPDSurvivor @Anastasia  @Maggie @NiteKat  @Shaz51 i am in hospital right now as I tried to end my life yesterday. I have been scheduled this time. Will be taken to mental health hospital this morning. I have been in such a dark dark place and felt there was just no other way out. 
Thank you all so so much for your support, it has really really meant a lot. Hopefully now I can get better. 💕💕💕💕

Sweet @Lilly6 

I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I'm glad you are now getting the care necessary to start your recovery process. Here with you holding your hand all the way. Hugs and hugs dear Lilly xxx

@Lilly6  I’m sorry you are in so much pain. I hope you received the help you deserve. Please take care of yourself. Sending 💕💕💕

Thank you so much @Anastasia 💕💕

Thank you so much @Maggie 💕💕

@Lilly6  Dropping off some flowers. Hope they brighten your day. And a coffee. I remember how bad the hospital coffee was. Take care of yourself. ❣️❣️

3A110305-5DE1-4E7A-800B-CE6FEFC5F129.jpeg81F8DAD4-D217-4893-A67A-C237D57A923A.jpeg

Thank you so much @Maggie , beautiful 😍 

Still waiting for transport and so tempted to walk out. Trouble is police have my car and keys and think they would check I had been discharged before giving keys back somehow....

@Lilly6 ,

Take care. We are better of WITH you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

BPDSurvivor, HUGS

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance