Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thoughts

@Lilly6  I hope you are safe. Please take care of yourself. I know it’s really hard for you at the moment. Sending ❣️❣️❣️

@Anastasia  I hope you are ok also. Please take care. ❣️❣️❣️

@Lilly6  am so sorry to read how low you are 😞 I hope you can check in with us today and that you are safe...

Thank you @NatureLover @Maggie @Anastasia for checking in with me. 

I am still here but not safe unfortunately and anxiety through the roof. I know all the numbers to call etc. 

I am so sorry that you don't feel safe @Lilly6 . I know you have all of the numbers.  Have you tried the SANE chat? I have found them to be so helpful in the past. Sitting with you sweetheart in the hope that just that may help a little? x

@Former-Member  

Hi @Lilly6 ,

It is so hard to feel unsafe at times. I am glad you know all the numbers to call and do encourage you to reach out when you need to, either to the numbers you mentioned or here. 

Please take care and we are all sitting with you .

Take care,

Radius

💜🌷 @Lilly6  ....

@Lilly6 ❣️❣️❣️

Thinking of you @Lilly6 🌹🌷🌼

@Maggie 🌷🌹💐

Hi @Anastasia @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Radius @NatureLover 

I am still here. 
Without going into too much detail I came close but decided not to go ahead at that time. Trouble is I still feel the same as I did before, nothing has changed. 

Thank you all of you for sitting with me and supporting me, it is very appreciated. 💕💕💕💕💕

Oh @Lilly6.  Feeling for you.  

Do you have distractions to help you manage tonight ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance