Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8 hmm... perhaps a little post-it note saying 'please remember to turn off!' or something?

True @Jynx 

KHL also suggested not using it after 9 p.m. I'll see how she responds when I bring it up. 

Thanks for tagging @Shaz51 thats no good you’ve been feeling teary - I hope things start to get easier as time passes 🌺💜

Thanks heaps @Birdofparadise8 🌺💜🫂

Thanks @Birdofparadise8 🙂

I hope you have a good day today sweetheart 💜🙂🌺

Hi @PinkFlamingo @ENKELI @Blackbird11 

@Snowie @Shaz51 @creative_writer @Jynx @ArraDreaming 

How are you all today? 

I've done a presentation for one of my classes on endometriosis, been to see the older person and sent mums Mother Day present. And I've just run to the tram, not a good idea but I didn't want to wait 20 min for the next tram. I wish I had my asthma puffer I'll need it when I get home. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hectic day for ya @Birdofparadise8, hope the tram ride isn't too gnarly and breathless!

Fun story, one time I ran for a train at Flinders, same reason didn't wanna wait 30 min. I tripped down the escalator and got a gnarly wound on my knee in the shape of the little metal escalator ridges 😅 

I even wrote an email to the metro peeps to see if they could give me the CCTV footage, cos I thought it'd be hilarious to watch myself stack it! They didn't give it to me though ☹️

It's been good. I like being busy, but it hasn't been that bad. 

Oh no, that would have hurt @Jynx 

I've had my asthma puffer, and I'm still coughing a bit. I wish there were something stronger, and I only have a few puffs left, so I will need to get a new one. I literally only ran for about three minutes, but very fast, and I haven't run for a while. I can just walk at the point with my hip. I don't like asthma. I haven't had it reviewed in a long time, so I think I should get that done. 

Did you have a look at the SBS link on sleep I gave you yesterday? 

@Birdofparadise8 have a lot of uni stuff to do. Well done on getting through the presentation
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Birdofparadise8 yeah keeping busy helps hey. I hope you can get your asthma stuff sorted without issue! 

Ach, not yet - I ADHD'd it and forgot I had the tab open waiting. I'll get round to it 😅

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance