Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Thank you @outlander I’m about to take meds and hoping I’ll be asleep soon after.

Yes @Emelia8 . I was offered a recruitment role for the next 3-4 weeks and I discussed it with pdoc who thought it would be ok.

We shortlist the next 2 days then interviews next week.

How are you this evening?

🤞❤️

It sounds like a good opportunity to ease back into work @Eve7 . Well done. 🌹

Im okay thanks, just aching and very uncomfortable. 😔

Emelia 🌷

Sending you a gentle hug @Emelia8 

💜🤗💜

Gentle hugs @Emelia8 💕🌻

Congratulations on the opportunity to ease back into some Recruitment work - sounds great!

So glad to read of your good weekend with the family.  You are doing so well @Eve7 

Sending hugs 🤗🌻🤗

Good morning @WIP @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Bow and anyone else around.

Hoping your day goes well

Lots of love and hugs 💕💕

Thank you @Snowie 

Hugs to you too and all here 🙂

@Eve7 @WIP @outlander @Emelia8 @Bow 

Hey @Anastasia 

How are you today?

Here’s a quick update:

I went to work today for the first time since early March. I’m leading a recruitment panel so I’m not in the same area as before. Today we started shortlisting prior to interviews next week.

Some things never change as when I went into the cafe downstairs I was asked if I wanted my usual (skinny chai latte) so obviously not missed there.

Tomorrow night I’m flying south to visit my Mum for a few days then I’ll be back into work next week.

I had to do a report on a conversation I had on Saturday and that will go to ethical standards (read back if you want details).

The day has been strange after what’s happened the past few months. I don’t feel 100% (far from it) but pdoc thought this was worth a try and might give me hope for a future which I haven’t had all year.

I’ll tag a few people who might be interested. I am very fragile tonight but grateful to all of you here. I have spent more than 16 weeks in hospital this year so it’s been a big day.

@WIP @Snowie @Anastasia @outlander @Emelia8 @Lee82 @Zoe7 @Maggie @Bow @Former-Member @NatureLover @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance