Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

Hi @Teej 

I am the moderator this evening and am sorry to read that thinks are a little hard for you at the moment. Your time in the supermarket sounds like it was very difficult for you. Please look after yourself tonight and, as you say, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

warmest wishes

Whitehawk

Mega hugs @Teej. I don't know if this is a flow on from your big news thing that you mentioned feeling worried about yesterday. If it is, just wanted to say that head in sand about it is an OK approach (I think anyway and I know you've mentioned it being helpful to you before) while lots of other big things are going on. One thing at a time if you can.

With you and here for you along with others who care ❤

(Ps why are supermarkets often the place where meltdowns happen?! 😖 I get it often!)

X

With you @Teej Heart

Here too @Teej

Thanks @Snowie , @frog , @CheerBear , @Whitehawk , @outlander 💜💜💜💜💜

im a little bit calmer. 

@CheerBear It was a final straw type thing that just flooded me with emotions after I was caught by surprise by something from my past when I least expected it this afternoon. I’d had a few days of just trying to hold everything together but this just got me, even though it shouldn’t have effected me the way it did. My psych has been on holidays and I need to get my brain sorted. I am so hoping I’m not putting too much on this appointment, it feels like a make or break one. 

Im going to do more puzzles for now and hope that I fall into a long sleep soon. Tomorrow I hope the big sleep helps me face the day again. 

Hugs to all. 💜🤗

Totally understand how something can tip you over when you've spent days working hard to keep it all together and in @Teej. You've been going through some big stuff recently.

Really hope your appointment is helpful. Sounds you need that at the moment. Hope sleep helps too ❤

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you this morning @Teej, hoping your appointment has been/will be helpful.

Here if you'd like some listening eyes 💜

Big sleep took longer than I expected @CheerBear but it came and I just woke up and so far so good. I know I’ll be wrecked after my appointment again but am preparing for that. 

I’m still on the dopey side but that’s ok for now. 

That's definitely OK @Teej. The so far so good sounds like a good start to the day.

How long until your appointment?

Not until 3 @CheerBear but I hope to spend some time preparing for it. It’s one of those appointments that I will hand her all my notes to read first so I don’t get lost in overwhelm, emotional mess and not get out of the session the things I need to. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance