Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

HenryX
Community Guide

Re: Hi

Hello @AussieRecharger 

This is a thread on which @MDT has posted some thoughts.

Cheers

@HenryX 

MDT
Community Guide

Hi @TAB @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Arizona @Snowie @frog @AussieRecharger @Meowmy and others around

Feeling quite tired after my bike ride. I noticed I did sweat a fair bit.

Feeling kinda blue. I put this down to 2 things - sleep schedule is still all over the shop. Getting up too late. And also, not looking forward to next Wednesday.

I want to look into some stuff my psychologist sent me so I can do that tonight I think.

Wont be having games night online with my friends which is better. It's always better in person as it's a board game.

Have business meeting tonight. May say so e stuff or may not. Dunno.

Woke up feeling as bad as I did on Tuesday when i got upset. I'm putting it down to more general things as today is very different to Tuesday.

The next few months I think will be quiet. I need to just focus on things. What I NEED to do rather than what my mind is telling me is important
TAB
Senior Contributor

Take it easy @MDT
MDT
Community Guide

the only way to live @TAB
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hello lovely, @MDT  there are many tips to follow online about sleep hygeine.  

I had insomnia caused by gluten intolerance years ago and after that my circadian rhythms were disrupted.  The doc told me to get the early morning sun at daybreak to reset my circadian rhythms. Google it

I hope you feel better soon! Life is about living dangerously.  Its not for the faint of heart the sojourn we have here.

Be encouraged that its not unique to you what youre going through. The whole world is full of chaos and the wheel of life just keeps spinning!!! eeks

MDT
Community Guide

Yeah was texting an old work colleague. Was talking about how "careerism" seems to be a thing now. So much of my generation are driven by it. But they are also driven by dopamine hits (msm, dating apps - usually used for sex and not much more - and careerist things like LinkedIn).

The ability to stop for just a bit and reflect on who you are in the grander scheme of things, indeed, in the universe and your place in it seems lost.

I feel so many of my generation are driven by things or notions or narratives.
To aspire is good - but I mean this varies from person to person. I aspire to do my best in a role (paid) that I am interested in. The luxury of a dream job is a bit lost on me because I guess I have lived in the real world. But this could be a good thing - When one lives in the real world, you are aware of reality and the ways in which it can get in the way of rigidly defined career goals.

I am finding new doors are opening while while old doors are being closed. Doors to rooms I didn't even think of entering before.

Where is the danger in my life? It lies in the balance of reality and desire for my life and direction in it. I think that's dangerous because it's a continual back and forth between the harshness of reality and the aspirations of desire. That's drives people crazy. Daresay it has me lol

@SmilingGecko
Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@MDT very insightful,well done , Hamso

MDT
Community Guide

@TAB how you been ?
TAB
Senior Contributor

Still at work @MDT just sore for couple days now some gut thing playing up
Anyway hope you're alright hopefully I will get home soon. People working for want to employ me as opposed to being like an outside hire from capital city
Said yes
Feeling a bit funny guess give them my ph no
Thought I offered it and boss said something then nothing happened
Guess just tell them before I go home. Im not in tomorrow
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance