Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Good work on the garden @Shaz51 

Enjoy your cuppa 🙂

ohh boy @StuF 

husband just made me another coffee 😂🤣😂🤣

Haha @Shaz51  - you have trained him well!

Hello @Shaz51 pleased to hear you've enjoyed your day in the garden today. A quiet restful afternoon sounds like its in order for you

Big g'day to all the cool forum crew @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @greenpea @Glisten @Jacques 

TAB
Senior Contributor

dont think ever been less prepared for dentist but it was okay. they found 2 fillings needed to be done barely looking, could be related to jaw pain or its wisdom tooth they said. got 2 fillings. have to get jaw xray have another appt for clean, but will be more fillings @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Glisten  @StuF 

Well thats my week . see how much beer I can spill with numb bottom lip lol ....

done mulitple calls re counselling etc 

more calls re solar madness

DES, dentist,

oh, forgot, have ph appt w cardio in around an hour.

news on heart procedure, re echo test, holter after the fact, to see if it worked or not 

not sure I want to know, but have to..

TAB
Senior Contributor

..fresh outa dentists chair from 2 fillings @Bill16  new dentist, looks aust trained , thats a start, got ph appt in an hour from cardio and thats in with appts etc for the week, time for Beers

I'm way ahead of you re beers @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

might do 3 shots straight up @Bill16  been a rough week here w appts, hassles ok health as well

Yeah I would like a few shots @TAB better stick to my plan