Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

My brother @Jacques doing alright mate,how you been?

that is so awesome to hear @Bill16 , im doing really well mate, just about to start on the kitchen, will be starting on Friday, a bit excited and absolutely terrified, lol. 

You've got the smarts mate @Jacques I reckon you will knock it out of the park 

You've got the time @Jacques slow and steady,and measure twice and cut once mate

you are right mate, just need to tell the negtive thoughts where to go and be proud of what i do. hey do you have far to go to pickup the new truck with your brother @Bill16 ?

I'd have to look on the map mate @Jacques but yeah,she is gonna be a long trip ,we are taking his Hilux over with all the necessary tools,he has got a CB in the ute and will have a hand held in the truck, we will be a little convoy 

that sounds so cool @Bill16 you make sure you both stay safe and take your time.

@Bill16 @TAB @Jacques @Meowmy @StuF @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @Glisten 

Hey guys,

I was just chatting to my son. He is 28 and he was not very academic at school. However, he is very smart and creative. He is a chef. He just told me something I don’t know. When I fact checked it on google he was right. You don’t have to be autistic to be a savant. 

IMG_7650.jpeg

Yeah slow and steady will win the race @Jacques I'm looking forward to it, anytime I spend with my brother is a good time 

i agree @Oaktree some people can be so tallented when they find there passion. wow your son is a chef, i was training to be one when i was 16 but i didn't make it past first year.