Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Anyway, my sister messaged back some bs

Anyway my sister messaged back some bs

Christmas is always so interesting to me because I never celebrated until I had my own kids
and now it’s so fun? and i spend. Lot of the day just hanging out with the kids because i never got that, that part fills my cup a bit that, my social battery dies slower around kids when they aren’t being annoying
@tyme

I hope you don’t mind me talking about Christmas with you

That's so funny. Has he filled the bath tub with water yet @ArraDreaming ? 

Of course i don't mind you talking about Christmas @ArraDreaming ! It's not an offence. lol . I just don't celebrate it... just like birthdays lol. I just don't see what's so special about bdays once you pass a certain age. If anything, each bday I need to calculate my age.... and geez, the number aint getting any smaller!

DId both boys get a snorkling set?

that was the first thing he asked to do at 6am Christmas morning we said no but he got his chance, my in laws have a pool even though it was raining and cold I got in with him to test out the kit 🤣🤣 @tyme

Lol... raining and cold.. that's how people get sick.. Your dedication as a father lol @ArraDreaming 

It was either that or he kept asking @tyme he was too excited

no our middle kid got some other outdoor gear but no snorkel kit, a bit little still @tyme
although he just spent the last 3 days playing with a peice of cardboard insert from packaging so… Santa will remember that for next year @tyme

got some Cars movie merch from extended family @tyme pretty sure that made his year