Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Writing and receiving letters via virtual post

Little Bee in Ojos Azule form, eventually snuck back into the Castle & made
their way back to the coin. This time the room was empty & when they entered
the hum of the magic glow it was a simple transformation back to being a busy
buzzing bee.

Cat form was like being a giant for little bee, they had run the same trip around
the castle turrets and outer walls....over the moat...around and around the
grassed land then into the dark woodland area, as Horace had taken the little girl.

As they rested in the shade of the woodlands, they thought they may have seen
the silhouette of a feline form, with a fully loaded backpack, heading out of the
Castle grounds on a brand new adventure. Little Bee wished them well.

Magic had allowed the little bee to stand their ground & look the feline directly
eye to eye. The courage had not lasted long as the wisdom of fate had not led to
battle but to flight. Being a giant did not make little bee courageous.

Being a tiny bug with the ability to sting, had had little bee being swiped &
swatted at, many times. They imagined it would be similar for a furry feline form
that had the ability to scratch, they could be 'shooed' & rejected in a very similar
manner.

They hoped the feline found what they were looking for during their travels.
Most importantly they hoped they found their rumbling purr . . . happiness, it
often attracts much more positive reactions . . . like cream & gentle pats 🙂

Little Bees can sting, but it has to be a last resort as it ends in tragedy for the
bee. The little girl, who was so naturally free, she could not be restrained
with a name, knew this. With the help of her bee-keeping ballet Teacher, she
learnt how to use smoke & netting to safely interact with the bees.

This led to big benefits for both parties. The bees had a safe environment to
collect their nectar & build their own wax castle; & the little girl & all her
friends within the castle grounds had plenty of sweet honey & all their
flowers, trees & plants were perfectly pollinated.

@Sophia1  @HenryX  @Adge  @Appleblossom  @Oaktree 

Hello & Welcome @LostAngel  & @Arizona  Smiley Happy

Hello @LostAngel  & @Arizona and

@Sophia1, @Exoplanet , @Appleblossom , @Adge 

Hope that you will feel comfortable joining in the stories and having some fun.

With Best Wishes

@HenryX 

hello @Sophia1@HenryX@Exoplanet@Flax@Adge@Arizona@LostAngel 

the cook has been very very busy , soooo sorry my awesome friends 

girl-chef-cooking-food-restaurant-female-woman-cartoon-png-clipart.jpg

OIP.jpg

OIP.jpg

coffee.png

breakfast.jpg

Lovely warm food for hungry merry troupe of friends. Thank you so much @Shaz51  known in the current story as Cook. 

Good morning @Exoplanet 

I am going to make an effort to respond to your beautifully written post..

@Arizona @LostAngel 

just letting you know how the story telling can flow and continue on this thread..

The little girl with no name did like not having a name...She was used to spending many hours on her own without any conversation from humans..She felt that she did not really need a name...

Her creature friends all spoke to her in their own style...also not needing names for themselves..

The little girl felt far more comfortable with creatures than with humans...

When she was free to roam and frolic wherever she chose without being noticed by the humans within the castle...she felt so much more comfortable with herself..

She had some very interesting conversations with Little Bee buzzing close by ....the buzzing being interpreted as the same as purring from a cat....invoking a sense of calm and acceptance...

Horrace the bat had his own unique language...again..she felt safe to be herself..

The cook who offered such scrumptious food...always had a warm smile for her despite how busy she was...

There was not much conversation between the two as Cook worked so very hard...Cook also had to abide by the rules of the Castle ...Cook needed her position there at the same time loving what she was doing..

Gumnut her piano teacher encouraged the little girl with her lessons ...

Her fingers caressed the keys of the piano more gracefully now and musical notes were beginning to emerge creating the music that filled the castle with serenity.

The castle walls seemed to lean forward...listening intently...soaking in the warmth from the musical notes..

At times though.. they abruptly jumped back into position when a screech came from the big shiny black piece of furniture that was such a peculiar shape..The screech followed by much muttering and grumbling from the little girl with no name...Then a loud bang as the top part of the big shiny black piece of furniture with a peculiar shape was slammed down suddenly....The little girl with no name stomping off to her room..

Ballet lessons had commenced...The little nameless girl was actually starting to enjoy the feeling as she stretched her legs and pivoted on her toes.. 

It had all seemed far too difficult and impossible when watching her teacher..

The little girl with no name was starting to feel a sense of accomplishment as she was noticing the playing on the piano and stretching exercises at a bar on the wall were matching each other....

Vanessa her ballet teacher also had a mischievous side which she shared only with the nameless little girl..

This was what had helped the girl the most..

After lessons..Vanessa would utter sssshhhhh. place her finger in front of her lips...grasp the tiny hand of the little girl and skipping wildly led them both outside..

Vanessa knew of secret doors ...How thought the little girl?...no matter...this is fun...

They scrambled through dark areas where they had to crawl due to low ceilings...

They emerged the other side as though coming out of a cave...

This exit was nearby to the woodland..

They scurried off through the  trees where they could hear much chatter and laughing..

Guided by Vanessa....they carefully observed from behind a tree..

The cat with the slanted sleek blue eyes was playing...chasing a baby deer...they were frolicking about making all sorts of delightful sounds having such fun..

There was a rustle in the woodlands close by to where Vanessa and the little girl were..

Next...the branches of a tree moved....parted and a bird was observed...This bird started to slowly laugh...the laugh increasing in volume...this was infectious...

next Vanessa and the nameless little girl found themselves laughing out of control....

@Arizona 

@LostAngel 

would you like to be a deer, or a kookaburra?

Or choose your own character?

Or still wanting to observe?

No pressure at all..

Sophia

wow yummy plates of food there @Shaz51  or Cook

Hello @Sophia1 , and all other Participants and Observers,

A nice addition to the story Sophia1

Best Wishes to All

@HenryX 

The nameless girl and her ballet teacher Vanessa were exhausted as they picked themselves up off of the grassed land...They had been laughing uncontrollably about the sudden surprise of a different sort of laughing deemed to be from kookaburras within the trees...

The little girl had more energy and ran off further...deeper within the woods..

She was energised and excited...looking for further adventures...exploring...

As she delved deeper into the woods she noticed a change in temperature ...feeling that the air was cooler..

She continued to run feeling the freedom of following her spontaneity...

She left behind her all thoughts of the castle and the daily tasks..

Eventually she started to become out of breath and slowed down...finally dropping to the ground..

she laid on her back staring up at the sky noticing that the sun was appearing lower in the sky...the cool air even more noticeable...

She started to shiver.....

I had better return she thought....looking back behind her she had no idea of which direction she must go..

Again another rustle heard...

always much rustling within the woodlands...animals and creatures of all kinds abide there so obviously there will be rustling...

The nameless girl looked on starting to feel less brave than before...not quite the heroine now in her imaginative world...

The deer from the previous story (just in case you cannot keep up..very likely as is the nature of the thread...never mind..you can now) ...slowly emerged from the woody area...exposing herself to the nameless girl...

In all truth the deer was more frightened than the nameless girl...

There was an invisible sense of needing to help each other felt...

The little girl moved forward gently talking to the deer asking if she might help her find the way back to the castle...

The deer...loving the tone of voice...was bemused as well as a tad confused as she did not comprehend human language...

There was something in the tone of voice and those deep large beguiling eyes that pleaded ..beseeching help..

Well thought the deer...I have nothing else on today or tomorrow...so i suppose that I might just be able to manage brushing past her encouraging her to follow me to the edge of the woodlands where she should be able to one would hope by now...given the number of times that she has run into the woodlands...find her way home...

The deer leapt out from behind a tree....gently brushed past the little girl and looking back with a wistful expression managed to get the nameless girl to follow her..

Off they travelled...far and wide...well within the woodlands...

NOw unbeknownst to them ...the kookaburras were observing from above...along with buzzing bee...horrace the bat half asleep with one eye open..

The troupe all were off in the direction of the castle not together but hoping to arrive at the same place..

Little did they know that the mischievous imps who lived deep within the woodlands and had of course noticed the several visits from the little girl; were also alert and watching..

They were in fact fed up with the disturbances from coming and goings of all sorts of different creatures including a cat with slanted blue eyes..

A bat, a bee. a cook who every now and again came to the edge of the woods shouting out to the little girl "you had better get back here quick or goodness knows"..

What does "goodness knows" mean?

Who cares....

So whilst the nameless girl, the buzzing bee..gumnut bub..and hovering half asleep bat fumbled their way through the imps thought of a plan..

They had heard of rumours of treasure..

They had at one stage seen a chest which had since disappeared and they could not find..

First of all a meeting had been held by the imps and plans were set in place to thwart the merry troupe of friends..

Under no account must she or they reach the end of the woodlands...understood...

A trap had been laid...

Thump...bang...crash...ooh perhaps it had worked...

on inspection...no one of the imps forgetting or not listening at the time had fallen straight into the trap...

More thump ...bang ....crach...

bzzzzzzzz...ouch....bzzzzzzz. swat....ouch.....finally buzzing bee was trapped..

thump....bang...crash...little girl with no name tripped over buzzing bee and also fell in a heap exhausted...

Horrace landed on top ...worn out....covered them both with his expansive wings...

they all lay very still protected by Horrace eventually falling asleep..

The deer ever so quietly slid off back into the woods unnoticed.,,

Where are the kookaburras?

The little girl lay there wondering if she would be missed by anyone at the castle...

The cook had called out for her..

She had not seen the professor..

The ballet teacher had been part of the adventure at the beginning..

the piano teacher was not laying with her as was the post bat Horrace...

Who would miss her?

Dear @Sophia1 

"I missed you'" said Sooty. So saying he entwined himself among the girls legs and gave her a hug.

''I thought to come over and visit and see how things are around the lake and the castle."

"As you know," he said to the girl with no name. "I'm a wandering cat so don't stop around often. I've been for a wonder around the castle that is built on an island in a lake, but I was exploring in there earlier and nobody was around - no cook in the kitchen, Vanessa teaching, nor the Prof in the library."

"What is going on?" he mused, "do you think it could be your name, I quite liked Selkie Fowlds and Tigger, but girl with no name implys a nobody, "Too be honest," Soot said, "I don't like it much, as it implies you are a nobody, some your certainly so,mebody.

Have you checked the dungeon lately? he innocently asked "The  stupid little Bee that tried to turn himself into a cat is trapped down there because of the magical enchantments I placed around it." Funny thought Sooty, whenever little Bee shows up, the story dies. Well girl with no name, you can let him out but I've got my handy little fly swatter for pesky bees.

"I went down to the kitchen to look for Cook. The placed empty and I was so hungry. Boy I miss her scrumptious meals." he said. "Then I went up the Professor's library - empty." Sooty giggled 'I left a fart cushion in his favourite chair," then added "I would love to serious that serious face horrified."

The funniest thing happened to me yesterday Sooty went on, I was sitting on the small beach on the island sunning myself and a large hump with a long neck swum up to the shore. "Sooty" cried Nessa, it's been so long.  Sooty purred with delight and walked up to the Loch Ness monster. "Hi Nessie. To be honest, I had to have a break from this moribund place, but I've come back for a visit." "I've been exploring the castle,"  he said but it is very empty, but I foundnd the strange girl with no name who seems despondent at the moment". There aren't even any new pictures anway. The place seems to be dying."

"Now Nessie, I must be off - see that little boat, I'm going for a row to see if anything exciting is happening in the forest" said Sooty. I'll be seeing you later and maybe we can catch up on gossip and tell me what's going". Nessie submerged below the placid waters of the lake as Sooty mightily rowed his 2 foor boat to the other shore. Maybe I'll find out what is going on once I reach shore he thought. Getting out of the boat, Sooty slinked he was into the forest to explore further. He hought too himself, I'll return one da  so long as that choir isn't screeching that awful noise they call music, then I'll run and hide.

Flax 🐱

🌻🌷🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance