Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

just feel tired this morning more coffee and walk should help @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay

Hello @Meowmy  I hope you have a good day,you are a great person I think 

@Bill16 hey boot, thanks for well wishes. Hope you have a nice day. I am at work. Slow to start. Think it will get busier. Take care.

@TAB Hey tabby cat, hope your day is okay and work out with job situation. Well done re walk. I survived work. But was off Centre in the mood and tired, so no walk today. Just trying to relax here. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy I nearly went for second walk as bored but didn’t. Work is something did 18mths ago terrible workplace will have to let it blow over me. Got told 2 options I got one didn’t want. Oh well. Hope you are okay

@TAB Hey tabby, hope you work something out re job stuff. I am going to try unwind myself, such as bath, creams etc. Take care. Good luck.

TAB
Senior Contributor

will just have to get through it somehow @Meowmy 

@TAB hope you get some balance re work situation. You have been thinking clearly. Hope we get through days little by little. Summer coming.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah will just have to get through it as said @Meowmy  re work yeah summer it gets so hot here, just watching tv nearlt ordered pizza, changed mind

Hello @Meowmy  gday @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance