Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Glisten 

I just rang aircon place that I asked to quote for me in March. They say they can come install in next week to 10 days for same price they quoted back then. Yahoo, aircon here I come!!!

Good stuff @Oaktree !

Well done @Oaktree you will be cool in summer and warm in winter

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good news @Oaktree  re a/c

TAB
Senior Contributor

fair enough @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

so then am all upset and freaked out  @StuF  thinking just want to go straight home, but had arranged to pick up a coffee table, so had to suck it up for that, also went to bottlo then just happened to park down the road to see what table dude was doing as my msg to them had disappeared , and guy comes running out of bottlo saying my card was refused and to go back there(wtaf) so i check bank, there was money in there , get back in queue, tell guy had money in a/c then story changes hes like oh portable eftpos thing went flat and refunded your account, so I paid again. whole morning was like in Twilight Zone people lying to me, then creating trouble, but blaming me, then people chasing after me, like ..F@rk ..offf...

@Bill16 

Sorry to hear about your Sister. Hope she will be ok. Sending prayers…

@TAB 

Sounds like you are having a frustrating day. Must be something off in the stars

@Bill16  oh man! I am so sorry to read about your sister having a heart attack at the age of 52!

Which hospital is she at?

Are they running tests to find out why she had the heart attack?

G

Thanks for prayers @Meowmy @Oaktree 

Hello @Glisten my sister went to Armadale hospital then got an ambulance straight to Fiona Stanley,mum is on the phone now so I will get an update soon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance