Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hi @TAB  good to see you.  Just going to give the garden a drink as it's heating up here already.  Yesterday was 36 and I think we're headed that way again today.  BRB

Hi  @eth  been lucky here last few days been mid to high 20s, starting to climb again tomorrow.

I felt awful in stages yesterday, it came out of nowhere, just things bottled up I guess @Sophia1  was around and listened . Thanks Sophia Cat Happy

Not up to much today, ran bath (too hot) so will let heat soak out while go for a walk. Find out about job Monday, well , next stage of process Hope your day goes well Eth

I could go a full breakfast @TAB 

Hello @eth  how are you today

thought so @Bill16 Cat Happy I could go full truckies breakfast at Nullabor Roadhouse its like pic except more and 2 bits of toast, tink was hashbrown mushies baked beans heaps bacon, snaggers 2 eggs oh and tomato of course and tom sauce lol and heaps salt and black pepper

was out walking @Bill16  saw grey and tortoiseshell cats, so thats 2/3 missed the black one So if I do nothing else worhwhile today, walk is out of the way at least lol 

Been across the Nullarbor about four times @TAB 

Hi @Bill16    I'm doing ok today thanks, after a really challenging week.

Hope today is one of the better ones for both of you @TAB @Bill16  and for me!

I've done it like 20 times @Bill16  over 3 different cars and 10 years lol, I love it, well not if in a hurry, like staying at Eucla and Ceduna, also Norseman sometimes, last time  did it 2.5 years ago now, 1st trip in 4cyl magna wagon , it did alright, just no style lol, most in my burgundy VT, nearly killed it one trip, serpentine belt broke just past Mundrabilla, got towed back to Eucla and stayed couple nights extra on RAC lol Mechanic was a great guy, he'd come around for a drink and I helped him order parts and with car, was all my fault I left Adelaide in a hurry to get to a job, was told pulley was on way out was $30 I coouldnt wait so pulley cra%pped itself then nothing works no belt no cooling no charge no nothing

is that a jump hi five in a circle @eth @Bill16  so dont feel it, but nice idea lol Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance