Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy Birthday Adge 🎉

@StuF  there is over  44,500 members here , can you imagine that many birthdays 

@tyme 😁

Hello @Adge happy solar return! I'm going to tell you something. Every time the sun turns around to the same day you were born you get what is termed a solar return in astrology. I usually get a solar return report done to see whats ahead for the next 12 months. It lets you know what to expect - the main themes. Hope its auspicious for you. At this rate your energy should be picking up. A month before your solar return people feel unusually tired as you are getting rid of the old and birthing the new. It requires a lot of energy and is a bit of an in-joke in astrology circles and good for a bit of a laugh as everyone has it happen to them before their birthdays. Anyway thought I'd mention. Just another slant on getting older. Best wishes to you mate.

Yes @Oaktree A Blessed Year Ahead, is exactly what I wish for other people.

So Grace & Blessings for myself would be wonderful.

As for a Lotto Win, Wow Yes Please that's Fantastic! - Oh my I have not bought any Lotto Ticket....

Adge

Thanks @SmilingGecko Much appreciated.

Well your Solar Return may explain how/ why I've been utterly exhausted in recent days - Not just a little tired.

Although my having Complex PTSD + Sleep Apnea leaves me battling fatigue most days anyway.

Birthing the New (as you put) always seems a Good Thing to me.

Recently I've been experiencing unwanted Endings + Losing people or Connections.

I have not yet begun to Manifest or experience new (Growthful) things yet, as far as I can see.

Thanks for your Best Wishes😊

Adge

Well I am glad I logged in .  I would have missed your birthday mate..  Hope it's been special @Adge

Age is a beautiful thing  Adge..   with every year,  the,  "I don't give a damn,  I got nothing to loose,

and everything to gain"    part of your brain gets bigger n bigger,   till  one day,  you just float away to that secret place,  where nothing,   and ,   no one,  can ever put a shadow on you..  

Happy birthday,   Adge..                                                                                                                   tonys..

Happy birthday @Adge 🥰

@Adge happy birthday Adge

Thanks @tonys Much appreciated.

Adge

Thank you @Zoe7 Kindly.

Just broke yet another Tooth on my Birthday evening - So feeling somewhat sorry for myself.

Adge

Thanks @Meowmy Much appreciated.

Think I need to lie down, & forget that I just broke another tooth - Without doing anything vigorous at all, to cause it.

🙂Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance