Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning everyone

Good morning and good afternoon @MDT @Ant7 @Fluttershy1 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @Zoe7 @greenpea @Shaz51 @Sans911 @TAB @Emelia8 @frog @Maggie @Former-Member @The-red-centaur @WIP @Angels333 and all forumites here. Sorry if I've missed anyone- brain fog due to not being on antidepressants due to a chemist issue of lost scripts! I hope you have a great day! 
It's currently 11 here in Melbourne and I'm freezing despite having a hot coffee and some store purchased banana muffins as a late breakfast on the go🥶! 
@Zoe7 @MDT @TAB @Angels333 @greenpea i like the discussion you have going on Sociology and Psychology. I find it to be really interesting about the welfare state and liberal ideologies and so forth. I can also see how both sociology and psychology link in with mental health which is why I'm considering the sociology component later on. I also like indigenous issues so there's a possibility there in relation to mental health and health in general. It certainly is a big world out there. 
@Angels333 i see you're studying the certificate iv in mental health- well done my friend! I tried to do that course at least 3 times but something always made me withdraw in the end- I think I found it was my own expectations of what was expected at Tafe compared to uni which I'd done before that course and the fact that my own MH may have caused issues for both teachers and certain students on some of the subject areas in the course. I'm so proud of you for achieving what I couldn't so keep it up and I wish you well with the placement interview!

@Judi9877 Hi how are you doing today 😊❤️

I'll see how I go so far @Judi9877  I really hope I get the placement I need next Wednesday.   I know my essay writing has a lot of room for improvement and I had to submit my first assignment twice as it wasn't up to scratch.    I am waiting on the marking for my second assignment and I hope that ones good but I'm not confident. 

XOXO ANGELS333

@MDTHey Hams always good to see you around the forums :)x

Likewise pea @greenpea

geez day nearly over lol @BPDSurvivor @greenpea @Angels333 @Ant7 @Fluttershy1  and people missed big late night last night, just finished horribly unnecessarily tortuous work inductions and dont have to do another drug and aclohol test monday now, so just another covid test and get ppe from work then get gear packed and find bus wednesday morning lol phew! back tuesday week after haha

yeah its  funny that Prof Saunders think UNSW(?) has a rep for owning his own ideas,  jsut remember hearing him years ago on  ABC radio remember when saw sociology mentioned @Judi9877 

Thanks @Former-Member

Goodmorning everyone.

Wishing you all a Happy Saturday and good weekend ahead

@Hamsolo01
  @Ant7  @TAB  @WIP  @Sam3  @Maggie  @outlander  @greenpea  @NatureLover  @Judi9877  @Angels333  @BPDSurvivor  @Dec  @Eve7  @Shaz51  @Emelia8  @The-red-centaur  @Dizzyizzy  @Lee82 @EOR @BPDSurvivor @Fluttershy1 Hi fives and hugs to all 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance