Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Feel good moments

Beautiful Pictures @Former-Member xoxo

Stunning @Former-Member. Thanks for sharing. 💕🎶
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks so much @Kurra@Shaz51@oceangirl, @Former-Member, @NikNik

my next one i thought of @Faith-and-Hope. I'm a bit conflicted about it though. It's is washed up vodka bottles and ceramics in Russia but it's also very stunning and beautiful.

IMG_2866.JPG

IMG_2868.JPG

Former-Member
Not applicable

For those who know me you'll understand why this photo is a feel good moment 

IMG_2882.JPG

Today's feel good moment for me came from @Pepsimax💜. She is amazing and has so much strength . 

Please, please everyone else put yours in too. 🙏

Hi @Former-Member .... 🤗💕

I have posted one similar to this glass beach on 365 Project .... I'll find it for you and post it again here ....

To me this is a testament to the power of nature to take man-made rubbing and turn it into something beautiful ....
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'd forgotten about project 365 thread @Faith-and-Hope.  

I have one in Carers called Something Worth a Smile ....

There are so many of us, that if we start posting beauty and feel-good and achievement and encouraging and inspiring content, we will keep all these threads and more on the go .... it's like our coffee thread in Carers .... we keep tagging newbies, and some respond .... it's a lovely way to introduce newcomers to the forums I think ... maybe not on their first day because they arrive with a heavy burden of some sort ... but engaging with positives is part of the healing journey for all of us.

❤️💕

its all inclusion ....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Im not 100% sure it's appropriate but I really wanted to post this video circulating on facebook with the Mexican man talking about Trump building the wall. Even at my lowest point last week it made me laugh mostly as his laugh. It has subtitles with a couple of swear words not fully written (I guess not much different than I already do).

***It's probably not everyone's humour or cup of tea but it made me laugh.

https://youtu.be/SWB8TAthmyw

What a scream .... 😂

@Former-Member

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance