Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Yep, still at the coffee shop @Zoe7 .  They are open until late tonight, so I don’t have to move from here in any sort of hurry.

I am over half way through this assignment, but I want to finish it today.  I have other work banking up, so it will be good to get this one finished, and I am enjoying making it ..... it just takes so loooooong .....

You have been at it all day @Faith-and-Hope but super glad you are enjoying it otherwise it would feel like a chore rather than giving you some pleasure. 

Very much hearing how much you don't want to leave there and go home until you absoutely need to. It is also good that you can base yourself somewhere you are comfotable being and work without any interruptions too.

Many, many hugs for you Hon - sitting with you while you finish this assignment Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Hope you have managed to get most of that assignment done Hon and can head home soon and get some sleep. I am getting really sleepy myself so going to head off to bed early. Goodnight Hon - hope tomorrow is a good one for you Heart

Laughters Hub: Daily Laughing Cue - 29th Oct 2012 [Photo]

I am into the home stretch with the assignment @Zoe7, and have come home now to finish it off.

The bathroom is habitable again .... 👍 .... I think the vinegar worked.

Sleep well Hon, and I hope it’s the easiest day it can be tomorrow for you 💜💤💤💤

Hi @Adge 👋💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope This one's furry & funny...

[Image - 238960] | I'm Sexy And I Know It | Know Your Meme

😂 @Adge  .... love it ❣️

F21D34CA-62CC-41E9-B76D-08A3F8A464E7.jpeg

@Zoe7 💕

@Zoe7hope today has been ok for you and you got some sleep last night.

@Faith-and-Hopehopfully you got some more of your assignment done and enjoying your time in the west.

Afternoon to whoever else is floating around Heart

Not a lot of sleep again last night @Snowie but more than the previous few. I did manage to get to work a little earlier though and got a couple of things done - still more to do tonight Smiley Sad

Thank you for the gorgous image @Faith-and-Hope Lovely to come home to Heart

Had a pretty good day at work - the kids were noisy as usual and with lack of sleep it did get to me a bit but overall they were good. We didn't get through everything I wanted to as we got side tracked but that was important too as the kids led the direction they wanted to go in and came up with some wonderful questions they wanted to find out answers to tomorrow. 

I found out today that our backpay is going in this week with our normal pay and that means I can pay my sister back and maybe get back on an even keel with my credit card. My next pay will include the day of relief I did last week so that will help as well. 

I spoke to one of the office girls after work and she was sad as she had just heard I wouldn't be there next year. That actually made me angry as it was only Friday I talked to the principal and if I hadn't done that I would not have know. I find it very disappointing that the office staff (one in particular) knew that and I was not actually told that myself without me enquiring first. The office girl I spoke to said that she teared up when she was told - I have become quite fond of her also and will definitely miss her a lot. There are a lot of people there I will miss - and especially the kids. It is going to be so hard to start over again and going through the whole process of getting to know somewhere new with new people and new kids. I am currently trying to put it all out of my mind to get through the rest of the year but it is really hard. Life just sucks sometimes Smiley Sad

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance