Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Good morning @TAB @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Eve7 and anyone else around.

wishing you all a great day

Lots of love and hugs 💜💜💜

💞 @Snowie ..... in classes today 👋

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Zoe7 

Wishing you all a good day

💕💕💕💕

@Snowie  thanks Hi @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Appleblossom 

Morning @Snowie @TAB  ..... anyone else around 👋💞

Morning @Faith-and-Hope @TAB 

How are you both going?

stuck in a pile of stuff trying to do for Tafe course, got like 20 files open on pc, just lost 30mins work et etc, how are you going @Snowie  lol

Been a busy day here @Snowie ..... an illness in the extended family has taken a lot of my attention.

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Eve7 @utopia @BlueBay and others passing by..,

Not a lot has changed for me but only one day to go until the holidays so I am very much looking forward to having the break to catch up on some work and of course spend time with my babies. Clover has grown a lot but is still a small cat - don't think she is going to be very big. She still loves to pounce on Tobes and play with his ears and tail. Tobes (tenderly) bites her and licks her as they continue to be great buddies together. I still very much miss Cat and cannot accept my neighbour is no longer there. His car is still parked in front of his house so it feels like he is home ...but I know he isn't 😢

Going through the motions, taking each day as it comes but unable to do much else. I would love to sleep life away but also know as soon as I succumb to that thought that will be the beginning of the end ...see my pdoc next week 👍

@utopia I am so very sorry about your beautiful Abbey. It is horrible losing that part of us that gives us both company and love but she was lucky to have you too Hon. Dog will no doubt be feeling it too so give him a massive hug 🐶💖 I also hope your boy has been able to come home and you are spending some time together. Hugs also for your Mum - so much going on for you but you seem strong and coping really well. Hugs and hugs and hugs my beautiful cocky friend 💖💖💖

@Faith-and-Hope I do hope you are okay and that both your Dad and the extended family member are okay too. I miss you every day but I do know you understand where I am at and that I have nothing to give right now. That does not mean I care any less and you are very much still in my heart and thoughts each day. It is times like this that I do wish you were here with me Hon but I take consellation that despite the distance we are always together. Love you today, tomorrow and always 💖💖💖

Thank you so very much for the update @Zoe7 

I really hope the holidays are restful, refreshing and restorative for you.

Lots of love 💕 💖💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance