Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Aww bless, I love it @ArraDreaming!! Ahhh to be young and feel the wind in your hair for the first time again... 😋

Any new Lego or getting creative with what you got?  

You should see her tiny helmet lol

Played the Lego game, kid lost it buckled under pressure even though I told him we don’t need the timer because it’s too stressful, so we had a break and just did some free Lego @Jynx

Woah you jump bikes @ArraDreaming? Like BMX or like dirt bikes? Haha that's so cool! 

Mountain biking @Jynx

I have Only nearly died once so far @Jynx 🤣🤣🤣

@ArraDreaming omg tiny helmet hahaha love it! Yeah kids get all the best stuff, always so jealous when I go into Kmart and the adult section is basically greige (grey + beige, which = gross and boring imo) and then I look at the kids section with all its colours and cartoons and cool dinosaur outfits and just feel sad they'll never fit me 🤣

Well I'm glad you're still in one piece mate!! I've only biked down two mountains - one in Tassie with the fam (very tame, but very pretty), and the Death Road in Bolivia. IDK if you've seen this video before, but that's the road!

It was actually insane, the tour started in the snowy part of the mountains, we went down a busy, windy, icy road (and the cars did NOT slow down for us), then the track became dirt and very chunky loose gravel, and on one side was a sheer cliff face, the other side was a super steep drop off. Road was only about 1.5m wide at some points, and there were VANS driving down it!! Absolutely bonkers. The corners were so sharp, and if you went too fast and hit a chunk of gravel the wrong way, you'd have a super incredible view of the misty mountainous surrounds before plummeting to your death 🤣 The rainforest was sooo pretty though, we rode through waterfalls and down into jungle to finish off with a swim in a pool... which after starting out in the snow, was super weird! I was definitely one of the slowest in our group but I don't care, it was the first time I'd ever done something like that and I don't fancy the notion of needing some kind of serious surgery or something whilst staying in a developing country 😅 Good thing too, legit the very next day someone from my hostel came in with a broken arm, he said he was too busy looking at the pretty view and got distracted and nearly went over the cliff 🤣

Anyway that's my story haha 

The dad with the kids is. The set ip I want @Jynx my middle kid would be in the middle trailer because he is lazy as…

@ArraDreaming I love videos like that! OMG that first one though!! The control that person needs to have of their wheels, holy guacamole!! 

Oh lush, that's such a sweet setup!! Your kids would love that for sure!! And maybe your doggo too? Haha 

Yeah Lew Buchanan is a friggen ledgend @Jynx check out more of his stuff
The dog is usually round she likes to try and “round us up” as cattle dogs do!! Hopefully we get one of these rentals on land… I mean stressful times hey moving and Mrs going back to work and stuff but we put in some applications anyway, we need space… our house is great here but rent is going ip so much, we can get 2,3,4 acres renting the same size house for the same price 15 mins away 
Found one today with its only mini boat ramp for your kayaks and stuff as it is near a lake and it already has a treehouse and stuff, 4 acres or something
If not we will stay and make do

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance