Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cook Along

@Glisten haha love it! Bailey's over ice cream is pretty good too.

I like the footy but don't get to watch it as often as I'd like. 

How's about yourself? Which team do you back?

Swap the hot chocolate for a mocha and I'm with you - vegemite on rice cake. My lunch of choice 👍

@ENKELI  I will watch all the sports if I have someone to watch with. I’m a bad conversationalist at a sports pub.

Baileys over ice cream yum.

Dockers over Eagles everytime.

@Glisten @ENKELI 

I have never tried Baileys over icecream but I like it on ice.

I go for Collingwood, which is unpopular but it stems back to a game I went to at the VFL when I was six years old 

@Glisten oh thank goodness!! I think I would have cried had you been an Eagles supporter. The band, definitely. The footy team....gag!!

Yes Dockers through and through. My Goddaughter and I bonded over our love of the team. It broke me when I found out her mother (my ex best friend) turned her against me to the extent that Goddaughter now follows the same team as she does.

Cricket I can't watch. It's so boring! IMHO that is 😁

@Oaktree nothing wrong with Collingwood. If it were the Cats or Eagles then there'd be trouble!!

Lol @ENKELI 

Funny how passionate sports fans are. My hubby likes NFL from America. I thought about swapping to a Western Australian team when they came along but I was too set in my ways

I love you @ENKELI 

I can’t stand cricket! My mother was a WACA member and she would drag me to 5 day tests. I saw enough cricket in my childhood to last me a lifetime 

@Oaktree the feeling is mutual!

And you have my sympathies, a week if cricket is enough to turn anyone off it.

My mum used to drag me along to The Maj as she was a costume maker for a theatre company. Counting buttons was more interesting than cricket!

Your mother subjected you to cruel and unusual punishment 🤣

@Oaktree what team does hubby support? Ironically I'm an Eagles fan in American football!

That’s lovely @Oaktree that you have a childhood connection to Collingwood.

@ENKELI  What teams do you barrack for?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance