Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Congratulations Utopia - Let's Party!

Hi @Owlunar yes it can be good to have a break. Sorry re pain. I also have a soft spot for salt and vinegar chips 😀

Hi @utopia - let's keep the party going. It's not a cocky but it's close (sort of) .... Smiley Very Happy

recipe-image-legacy-id--1079489_11.jpg

Love it @Former-Member. Looks like an Owl. I can eat chocolate Owls - just not Cockies. That would be cannibalism. And that would be wrong.

Sorry I came late to this discussion- a lot going on for me. Well done @utopia!! xxx

Now you can have a rest and relax for a while. It must be such a relief. Heart

Thank you @Sahara. Yes it is a relief. No more worries about WC for a long while. Centrelink has a medical exemption for me for 3 months - yay. And I've decided to give myself a few months off even worrying about my ex employer and whether to take them to court ornot.
Just going to focus on me for now.
I hope you are well @Sahara and things settle down for you soon.

❤️ @utopia @Sahara .....

Sounds like a good plan, @utopia. If you decide to go to court, maybe talk to your lawyer about exactly what it involves? If you have to appear in the court in person, then it may be more trouble than it is worth. I wonder can your lawyer just file psych reports and you just supply a written statement or something?

Happily, I have had nothing to do with the courts and I plan to keep it that way.

But maybe take a few weeks and just do the things you like to do. You don't have to decide about court straight away.

I have been busy with my creative projects! I also have a small business idea brewing and a possible opportunity to make it work. It's all good. Heart

Hopefully we will all get to hear about your business plans, soon @Sahara. Work it out in your head first and when you're setting it up - let us know. Sounds like you're excited by it.

Yummy just what I needed to make me well again! hehe
Thanx @Shaz51
You are the BEST!
Love
Bella xo 🙂

awwww @Former-Member Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance