Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: 365 Project

@Ant7looks amazing and a boat ride to finish sounds like a good way to end your adventure.  Thanks for sharing all your pics 🙂

Thanks @Ant7  The boat trip was a really good decision. Another good pic. Thanks for the journey.

7725F0B2-ADAE-4F0F-9C8E-E7B8030C8A7F.jpeg

Hi everyone this is my day 28 photo this is the only swing bridge on the track and it’s very close to the end. My wife had been dreading it as she is scared of heights but she got across it ok. Only a short distance to the last hut the walk had been mostly down hill but every time it went up a little bit my wife mentioned it lol. We  met a ranger walking in on our way and spoke to him for a bit they do an amazing job they spend a week or so on the track and maintain the huts clear any fallen trees attend emergency’s and do search and rescue truely amazing people 💙

C7C72A3C-DA0E-4C13-B900-AF4CCFE52D51.jpeg

Hi everyone this is my day 29 photo. I know it’s just a boat but it’s a pretty good thing to see at the end of a long hard week of walking. At the other end of the lake a few of us helped with getting the packs out of the boat and our packs were the heaviest lol💙

@Ant7  I wouldn’t be a fan of a swing bridge either. Looks like a fine day and more stunning views.😮

Thanks @Maggie 💜

@Ant7  Just saw the boat pic. Though I like my feet on the ground usually, that’s a pretty good looking boat.😊😊

C3FC315A-458F-481F-83DD-D91D3EEFB1B6.jpeg

Hi everyone this is my day 30 photo it is the end marker of the track for us it was five days of walking lots of mud lots of tree roots some pain lots of good people lots of fun lots of great memories. I would recommend this to anyone but be prepared do a lot of research it is not an easy walk. We missed the walk out and the water falls and the extra day side trip to Pine Valley so I guess we have to do it again one day thanks for following on next stop Hobart 💙

Love the photo of the boat @Ant7  so peaceful ❤️

@BlueBay  Thanks 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance