Skip to main content

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

@lavenderhaze @Zoe7  sorry for my late reply I was In a meeting 

@lavenderhaze  the truth is I feel like I failed I failed everyone. I feel like a really bad person  I feel as o don't belong anyway  I was up all night thinking about bad things  how good it would be if I wasn't around  I cried all night  I feel like I have lost everyone  I feel so alone   I feel like nobody likes me  I feel like I am just a waste off time not worth helping  

@Zoe7   I have booked in to get a butterfly tattoo   

I want to be a penguin 🐧  

How are you?  Sorry for not replying last night I just felt like I wasn't welcome here  😔 😔 

Aw hun @Sunnyside226 ❤️

I relate to feeling those intense negative emotions. What helps me during times like these is gently challenging myself - I ask myself if I have any proof for the things I am thinking.

Sometimes our brain lies to us and we need to reaffirm to ourselves that we're loved and valued.

Please watch this video, it explains it much better than I can - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6JywqPrmOs&ab_channel=BBC

@lavenderhaze awwwwwww 🥰 hun 

Holding on ish  

It's hard 

Hurt 

Worthless 

Hate myself right now 

I am sure it's hard @Sunnyside226 

You have shown so much strength ❤️

You're not worthless! 

We all see your worth and value you a lot 🙂

I'm going to lose it  

I am frustrated angry   😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 

Going to lose it  

@lavenderhaze thanks hun that means a lot ❤️❤️❤️  sending hugs 

If that's allowed? 

So cool you have booked in to get the tattoo @Sunnyside226 🦋 Mine is a symbol for me that despite the hardest of times I am still here so when I am feeling a little down, I can see it and remind myself of that.

Hey @Sunnyside226 how you travelling? Hope you're okay. 

Saw you're getting a tattoo, that is so awesome! What are you getting?

Hey @Jynx I am getting a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder 

@Zoe7 hey it's so cool right 

After the butterfly one I am going to get one with my partner  with a love hart and cross   

@Jynx do you like them

@Sunnyside226 oooh nice one! I love butterflies! Such gorgeous lil friends, I even have an azure butterfly hanging in my kitchen! Their wings are soooo pretty. Have you ever been to a butterfy house? 

What kind of design is it? Like, classic tattoo style, or more realistic? Is it a specific species of butterfly?