Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Good morning @Anastasia  just dropping off some love and care to you and going today is better for you.

I love and appreciate you very much.

💛💛💛

Oh @Eve7 

You are beyond lovely. Thank you!!! I love you to bits too x

You have made my day hun. I really hope you are enjoying your time with your friends at the resort. Hugs and love you are such a gem xxxx

Thank you. I’ve woken up super early but we’re going for a walk soon.

Hugs @Anastasia  Please look after you

💛💛

I just wanted to let you know I think you are pretty special dear @Maggie 💐🌷🌼🌻💞

I hope you have a lovely day my friend xxx

Hello all,

Just a quick update as I have had so many beautiful messages of support and I have the time to do this today.

I have had a nasty headache since last Tuesday, I do suffer from these, usually either sinus or tension related...this time probably both. I could barely walk last week due to back/neck pain, so I knew I needed some relief of some sort rather than just meds.  I booked in a massage and finally had it  today. I feel better as far as the pain goes but a bit nauseas now as my lymphatic system is sluggish and I had a lot of fluid retention build up which she worked on....so drinking lots of water and as quiet a day that I can manage.  

Still more work from me re my boy's NDIS plan review but we are closer to getting there. I don't think my anxiety will settle until we have the conclusion around their decision. (A couple of weeks)

I did see my pdoc yesterday and most of what I had to report was positive. She said "I have been busy and worked hard" 🙂

Tomorrow I have a gp appointment for a lump I found, I have been neglectful in checking so being in here has reminded me to do so. (Thank you x ) Hopefully it is just beginners lack of skill and it is nothing but I'll still go just to be sure.

Dad's finished his second round of chemo for now, scan is end of November and then we learn the outcome. His Dr believes it should be a good one. 

My boy's support worker just turned up and they are going to put the Christmas tree up, I am actually a little excited and don't even care that it's not December yet. This year needs to be smacked in the face so waiting for December to come is not happening. Plus I am grateful as I usually do it on my own so it's kinda nice that he wants to. 

Need to go, work is calling. Sending love and light to all of you xox

Update...

Well I'm glad I went to the Dr. Sadly not my imagination. Booked in for a mammogram, ultrasound and possible biopsy on the 1st.

Just want to thank @Emelia8 for making me diligent for the first time in my life xxx love you 💞

Tagging just to keep those that I feel would want to know in the loop. I'm not freaking out, no point. So no need for replies. XxxX

@Eve7 @WIP @NatureLover @greenpea @Zoe7  @Maggie @Owlunar @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Snowie @outlander @Former-Member @Lee82 

💐🌷🌼🌻🦋🌹🌸💮❇️

@Anastasia 👍💞👍💞👍💞

Back when I find the words. 🌺

Em 🌷

Sorry Em, hence to no tagging 😞

@Emelia8 

My turn to wrap you in some Mama bear 🐻 hugs 🤗 my dearest friend @Anastasia 

I wish we were closer but here for you always my friend.

Thanks for sharing such an update. You are brave and strong, soft and caring.

Love you

💛💚💛

Thank you @Eve7 I love you too x

Thinking of you today re your GP appointment @Anastasia . So glad you are getting it checked out. The likelihood is that its nothing to worry about ... but you wont know that unless you get it checked. Sending love your way.

Emelia 💝🌟🌺😊🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance