Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Parents

@Nini  You are so strong character Nini. I should say that. That's really difficult to forget your parents. i know that is sometime the worst part of life. but if they are happy in their own ways we just have to give up. Anyhow don't be too hard to them. Because there is even one fact to think about them. They gave birth. You are started a life because of them. May be your mother worried because of all problems. Share her stories . Just listen to her. That will be a great support to her. And you try to build up your future. You will have wonderful future.

Nini
Casual Contributor

@Tilz 

Hi, Sorry I’m not trying to sound rude or disrespectful but I can’t really adhere to anything you said. I can’t and I won’t listen to my mother. Why would I listen to her and support her when she does not do the same for me? It’s not my responsibility to mother her. It’s also not my responsibility to be her personal therapist. Sure she gave me life but I never asked her to. In fact I would’ve rather she didn’t. I personally don’t feel any sympathy for her.

@Nini  Its ok Nini. Thank you for the reply. Yeah i can understand that. That's ok. just forget about her. Try to build up a good pathway for yourself. Then you are not depend on parents. I'm extremely sorry if anything mentioned earlier ,hurts you .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance