Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Is what I am going through linked to my past?

Hi @Ali11,

I guess I’m going ok, still feel not quite right... there’s a bit of tension here at home and my anxiety is going to be through the roof over the next few days as I am helping my husband ( hyperactive, paranoia, non diagnosed ADHD husband) put up a new garden shed... should be fun NOT lol

Thank you for the welfare check

take care

Wild54

Can definitely understand how the shed project may cause some tension and raise the anxiety @Wild54. We'll be thinking of you! You'll have to let us know how it goes, and glad you're feeling ok at the moment Smiley Happy 

Hi @Ali11 ,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately all not good with the shed, I made a mistake with helping, stuffed part of the shed,he went off and I pretty much said I can’t take much more of this... he hasn’t spoken to me for the rest of the day... He did pick up on what I said and said to me that it won’t be the last time that I go off and if you think it’s time for us to part, then just let me know... how very gallant of him... really?!?!

so at the moment, we have no shed, our equipment is under tarps... sounds like fun NOT! This my current life, what do I do???

take care

Wild54 

That's not good to hear @Wild54 and it sounds like nothing was really accomplished - but that's always the way, right? Hope that things have calmed down at your place. How has the rest of your week been? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance