Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Diaries of hospital treatment

To my beautiful friend @Former-Member 💖💖💖

Your words and support mean the world to me. Nothing is more healing then compassion and kindness and thank you for seeing past my struggles and looking inside because that is what true friendship is.

I am going to print off the image and take it with me whilst I am in hospital. Can't wait to help you find your spark but I think yours is there too and I think your turning point will be very soon. Keep on moving forward and staying true to you, you have a heart of gold @Former-Member💖

@Zoe7 Both 😊💖 lol just some light reading on my return !!!!!

I do know how you feel and you are stuck with me now and always. We have a beautiful bond and connection that will only getting stronger with time.

I am thankful for the gifts you give me everyday and I have no doubt you will be okay too sis. I know the sleep is tough for you but with lots of love and kindness I believe you can heal from your past. You deserve the very best that life has to offer and that little girl inside of you, she is still there and has a heart of gold. She will turn this around for you- I am walking with you sis.

Love always

💖💖💖

❤️💕 .... @oceangirl

From an old OCEAN GIRL to you @oceangirl  Heart

Life emerged from the ocean and she is bounteous.

Wish you the best learning and nourishing ... and that it is a great hospital stay.

Hi @oceangirl .... have been following along your chat in Worry Room with @Former-Member.  So wonderful both of your parents are supporting you in your hospital stay.  And you are sooo caring, setting everything up so beautifully for your mum to come and stay at your place, including money to eat out somewhere.

Its a shame we won't be able to have daily catch-ups while you are there .... a shame doe us that is ... cos it would be wonderful to sharing in your stay, but rules are rules for a reason .... they need thou to connect closely with everything and everybody there, so we will jut have to wait to hear about it all later.

I am so excited for you ❣ 

@oceangirl I hope you are all organised for hospital. Sorry I haven't been around much the last few days - trying to stay safe and cope with everything and really didn't want to worry you or bother you before you go to hospital.

Am always thinking of you though sis

Hugs and kisses to you and Kira

...to the stars and back Heart

Hi @oceangirl

Thinking of you.

heres some flowers to take into your hospital room to bring some sunshine in.

IMG_2967.JPG

I really hope you get the rest and support you need. Sending heaps of hugs and wishing you all the very best. 💜🤗💐

image.jpeg

@oceangirl .... ❤️💕 .... wishing you all the best for your hospital stay.

Thank you @Former-Member 💖

I really appreciate your support and kindness- its really going to help me once I arrive at the hospital on Thursday. I have a really good feeling about my admission. I am leaving late tomorrow afternoon for Sydney.

I will post something when I arrive tomorrow nite in Sydney. Thinking of you too.

@Faith-and-Hope 💖

Thank you for your bunch of flowers & kind words- it means so much coming from you. Not long for me to go now- I am all packed for my adventure down south. Will be thinking of you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance