Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Confused, helpless and now pregnant

Hey again @blue068.

It's so good to hear you reached out to your friends. It can be really hard to do when you're someone who keeps things to yourself. I hope your gp is helpful today. I will be thinking of you also. Take care ❤

@blue068  Hey blue068 just remember how lucky you are that you are not his girlfriend:). I hope everything goes well for you in the future. peax

That's great to hear. I hope your appointment goes well. It's nice to read you've got some good friends supporting you too🌻

Hi @blue068 

I am so sorry this has happened to you - and this guy is worthless - you did the right thing to try and contact him and now it's a better choice to have an abortion and I am glad you have reached out to the forum for support and so many people have already replied - I am so glad of this

Another choice is to have the child and put it up for adoption but this is a huge thing to do as well - it depends on your preferences but we will support you here regardless of your choices - and they are all hard - and I know this.

Not all men are like this one - I daresay you have learned a lot through this series of unfortunate events - it's horrible the way it has worked out.

I wish you the strength of your convictions and all the best and please keep in touch - people here are very understanding

Dec

How did you go at the GP @blue068? 🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance