Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

@Emelia8  am concerned for you...I see you haven't been around...I hope you are coping OK since your father-in-law's funeral...

Sending good thoughts and Heart

Always here for you @NatureLover
Its totally ok to spend your time here if it means you can spend time here. i love you being around and chatting with you (not just harder stuff)
please look after yourself and do lots of self care and continue to do your hobbies too. Apologies for being abit slow with my replies. I have got my computer working but some of my keys arent working so i have to use the on screen keyboard on my laptop so im slower at typing.
How are you today?

Thanks heaps, dear @outlander Heart

@outlander wrote:
Its totally ok to spend your time here if it means you can spend time here. i love you being around and chatting with you (not just harder stuff)
How are you today?

Yes, I'm finding it easier just being on this thread, just chatting, as you say. I do miss people, but the alternative is no time here at all. I'm OK today thanks, have done some tidying at home and had 2 gentle walks in nature, and am taking the rest of the day slowly. I like a slow pace. 

@outlander wrote:
Apologies for being abit slow with my replies. I have got my computer working but some of my keys arent working so i have to use the on screen keyboard on my laptop so im slower at typing.

That sounds really awkward! I guess it's better than not having anything 🙂

I hear you have a heat wave in NSW, above 40 degrees! I know you have SAD with the heat...I hope you are managing OK. Do you have aircon in your house? Does it reach through to the bedrooms? 

Sending virtual cooling breezes and 💙

Hi @Emelia8 , thank you for tagging me...I'm glad you're safe, but sorry that you're not OK. 😞 It's fine of course if you need time to recover and be quiet. I was shocked that you can't get a GP appt till the 11th! Am emergency appt sounds like a good plan. Please take care, we care about you a lot. Heart

I like just chatting too @NatureLover
When you go walking do you find some nice nature reserves or walking tracks to go on? Or the beach or rainforest?

Unfortunately no air con or not one that works well. Im going to do some looking around though for some better ones. The onr we have now is suppose to cool the house off to a comfortable temp but it barely does a bedroom so def time to look for another one. We have a coolish week though or a heat that can be managed with a fan or some cool showers though.

Hi @outlander ... 💙

@outlander wrote:
Unfortunately no air con or not one that works well. Im going to do some looking around though for some better ones. The onr we have now is suppose to cool the house off to a comfortable temp but it barely does a bedroom so def time to look for another one. We have a coolish week though or a heat that can be managed with a fan or some cool showers though.

Sorry to hear that your aircon is no good. Good luck with finding a new one...more money spent! 😞

@outlander wrote:
When you go walking do you find some nice nature reserves or walking tracks to go on? Or the beach or rainforest?

I'm not near the beach, but I have trees and nature all around me luckily, so I don't even have to walk far. So fortunate!

I'm glad you have a coolish week ahead...hope that it's an OK one. 

Hi @Maggie , am thinking of you...

I changed the sheets yesterday, which made me think of you as it was painful! How do you manage things like that, when all of you hurts?

I hope your week is an OK one, with some improvement... 🧡

@NatureLover  I’m sorry your shoulder is so sore. I hope, once you see your GP, that he/she can get to the reason why.

My home help changes my sheets @NatureLover. I’m very grateful for that, as it’s a tough job with pain, as you well know.

I hope you are resting, looking at nature, and finding some small window of healing.

Take care. Sending lots of ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️🌿🌲🌷💐🐚🍄☀️☀️

Lovely to see you, @Maggie ...I hope you are coping OK, as I didn't see you yesterday....

I'm glad you have the home help. 

Thanks for your kind wishes and the mushroom, plants, flowers and sun. Gave me a smile. Leaving you a   - I suspect you've had lots already this morning, but here's another 🙂 along with much 💜

@Eve7  Thank you for tagging me in your update 🙂 I'm glad you're back at work, and hope that it helps. I'm not surprised you're feeling fragile, it's a big step after the year you've had. I hope you have  a good trip south to see your mum...sending 💛 and many good wishes...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance