Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

ideas for what to do when unable to talk to someone for a length of time

Hi everyone just asking for general advice for what are the options of talking to someone you havnt talked to in a while this is a problem regarding dom/Sub relationship,is it normal for the dom to do this to the sub as a way punishment meaning not speaking to the sub for a lenth of time for some reason I had the stupid idea this morning to go to his house to talk and right now as if on que someone is playing a love song in my neighborhood,I really dont want to hear that at the moment gosh annoying song ,I am not going to attempt to message,or call as Im being left on unread ect although he may be just busy I for some reason was gonna go to his house just to speak some of my truth to him and then of course I thought better of it,for some reason now Im thinking of writting a letter or maybe randomly Ill run into somewhere,maybe he needs some space for maybe a week or so anyway I just have to either wait or take some kind of positive action  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: ideas for what to do when unable to talk to someone for a length of time

Regret is a hard thing when it comes to relationships,you where so patient and gave more chances than I deserve,you havnt spoken to me in 3 days and Im already so wound up yeah sure maybe its all in my head,but I still should have said yes straight away and not left you wondering,yeah maybe your just busy or whatever but my emotions are hard to handle at the moment so hard to handle,whats gonna happen if I do see you again gosh the way Im going Ill turn into a puddle I dont expect you to understand,I just need to tell you my truth thats all,all you wanted me to do was let you love me,hug me and I couldnt even let you do that often enough,I was happier after I got to meet you but maybe youll never know that,and now I feel meloncolly and cold,all cause I was to scared to tell you yes,to scared to tell you I wanted you,so naturally you would have thought I didnt ,how many times did I push your hands away and how many times where you stuck listening to me complain,I miss you,I need you but you most likely felt taken for granted Im sorry for being a dissapointment I should have showed you the effort you deserved in return for all your effortSmiley SadSmiley Sad

Re: ideas for what to do when unable to talk to someone for a length of time

thankfully the person decided to talk to me so things are improoved and calmer tonight

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance