Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I hear you @Former-Member and have read your messages here, but can't reply here. Want to help you. 

You are so sweet @Former-Member. My thoughts are very jumpled up and emotions are all over the place. I honestly would not know where to start to unravel anything. Such a mess. I was venting on here as words kept coming to the surface of my thoughts and heart. I am not sure about the tagging. 

I've been used abused and mistreated by an old psychologist 

I thought he was nice and he liked me 

he treated me like a friend 

brother/sister relationship 

he took advantage of my vulnerability 

im sngry 

I hate him 

now I don't trust anyone 

I want to go home but am scared of how I will cope. Being in here means I don't have to deal with some things, but when I go home I will have to deal with them all. How can I do that when I am not sure how to deal with all the issues waiting for me. So much pressure and so little comfort. I just keep sinking further and further down the hole, to where there is only darkness.

The atmosphere of this house is strained. It makes me feel even sader then I already do. I feel so stuck. In my heart I think I just have to forgive him again. Reason is the unforgiveness or holding a grudge towards him is making me feel even more awful. I can feel the bitterness inside me. And I hate that too. I cannot do it Father, I am so tired of him hurting me. Tears now.. Can't do it. Please help me. So weary of this year after year. 

Hi @Snowie 

It sounds like you are facing a big challenge in going home Snowie. Good on you for letting it out here. I hope that posting about your sinking has helped you do what the thread is for; "getting it out and walking away."  I am sorry to post on this no response thread but I just want to send you a cheerio and check that you are okay this evening.

Thinking of you,

Whitehawk

Hi @Former-Member 

I know this is a non response thread but I am concerned to read Maggie that you are being hurt and are wanting help.  It is great that you have been able to get it out here but I am worried that you may not be safe this evening.  You will not be able to get help in a crisis here on the forums so please reach out for help off the forums if you need it. 

Please take care and look after yourself.

regards

Whitehawk

Thanks @Whitehawk 

I am just taking things min by min, thats all I can do

Thankyou @Whitehawk 

Hi @BlueBay 

That is a powerful post you have shared today.  I hope that getting it out has allowed you to walk away as the thread intends. Trust can be such a challenge for us after abuse and mistreatment BlueBay.  I do hope that sometimes you have the courage and strength to trust others a little. Sharing your vulnerability here is indeed a sign of your courage and strength I reckon.

Go well this evening

Whitehawk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance